[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Pay Someone to Coach Me In Heroes of the Storm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zeratul.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zeratul.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
I suck at mobas but really like playing Heroes of the Storm. I think I'm a weight on my team every time I go into quick match and am not learning from my mistakes.

Do you think if I pitched the following idea on craigslist or something, anyone would take me up on it?

I hire someone to join a party with me and do matches together. At the end of the match, they give me advice on what I was doing poorly. I pay them per match and owe an additional fee per time I die. If I don't learn, my wallet gets drained. During matches, the person I hire doesn't have to support me since it's in their interest that I die. They just give me advice after the fact.
>>
>>338267892
yes agree.
>>
>>338268881
cool. Thanks!
>>
>caring about a dead game like HotS
>>
>>338267892
this cannot be real
please tell me youre baiting
>>
>>338268975
... no. I want to get good and watching guides on YouTube doesn't show me what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>338268975
It's altered pasta, someone did this for league or dota before I've seen both with the same format.
>>
>>338269081
jeesus christ nigger HOTS isnt even fucking hard
and if you would seriously consider paying someone to tell you stop being shit after matches there is something badly fucking wrong with you, when you can post this shit to battlenet forums and have some faggot coach you for free
>>
>>338267892

Why don't you just play with friends and look up tips on the hots reddit or something?
>>
>>338270328
I'm already reading advice online and have no friends that play. I guess I was kind of trying to pay for a friend to play in a way.
>>
>>338270502
That came out weird. Not paying for a friend. I just mean paying for advice to make it worth someone's time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.