[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another year without them releasing anything what the fuck is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: photo[1].png (13 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].png
13 KB, 499x499
Another year without them releasing anything
what the fuck is going on at Rockstar? 5 different studios and the only thing they did since 2013 was the acational GTA 5 update
are they just circlejerking like Valve the entire time?
and the worst is. they didnt even fix the GTAO load times or other major problems
im starting to lose faith in them
>>
Maybe they're hanging out with Nintendo?
>>
>>338266860
They said a few days ago they have multiple projects in the works right now.
Be paitent nigga
>>
File: 3EWfEuMcEgPl[2].jpg (61 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
3EWfEuMcEgPl[2].jpg
61 KB, 594x334
>>338267004
>p-p-pls be exited!!
Rockstar went from releasing 3 games a year in gen 6 to 1 game in gen 7 and now we've had nothing for 3 years
ive been patient enough
>>
>>338267426
Which one game are you referring to? GTAlV, V, red dead redemption or table tennis?
>>
they re wating for the NX to release obviously
>>
>>338266860
they earned $500 million from gta online shark cards

they don't need to do anything

fucking cucks
>>
>>338267689
what i meant was in gen 7 they where releasing 1 game yearly from Table tennis on
>>
>>338268120
you would have to be challenged to buy money on gta
>>
>>338266995
>>338267930
>>
>>338268256
alot of kids are online using their parents credit card
>>
>>338268340

>alot
>>
Remember how hype GTA San Andreas was?

Every time a commercial would come on, I'd have to run to the TV to watch it for something new.

Welcome to the Jungle starts playing, CJ running around in different clothes, spray painting shit. Oh man, that game delivered, ten fucking fold. All those properties, half of which you never used but they had a unique interior and features, and you wanted to own all of them.

VC even had a good amount of properties, with interiors, I just wish you were allowed to go inside them after the cutscene of you running the business.
>>
File: Last Dance.jpg (144 KB, 1891x948) Image search: [Google]
Last Dance.jpg
144 KB, 1891x948
>>
>>338268256
>what are consolefags
>>
>yfw Bully 2 is announced
>>
>>338268823
that would be great
>>
They learned they same lesson Valve learned, they can make money just updating their online multiplayer instead of doing real work.
>>
>>338268823
>Bully: Millenial edition
>new gameplay feature: Trigger bar
>>
It's a combination of two things; smaller marketing window and GTA V's success.

GTA V is still printing money. It has shipped 65 million units, 13 million just last year. It might become the best selling game ever. GTA Online player retention is strong as hell and they're making a lot of money from shark bucks. Because of this, they've had the chance to extend development time on most of their projects.
Starting with GTA V they decided all their games would be released within one year of the announcement because they want to focus their marketing and generate a fuckton of hype. So once they announce RDR2 it's going to be released fairly quickly. And yes, RDR2 is first and then it's Bully 2. Not saying how I know because NDA, I work for a competitor.
>>
>Midnight Club 4 never ever ;_;
>>
>>338270309
Implying Midnight Club: LA was any good
>>
>>338269213
That would be great. A game all about triggering landwhales and making them commit suicide.
Also do it to the attractive girls by NTRing them.
>>
>>338268823

>Rockstar making a single player game that will sell less than 10 million copies ever again

Keep dreaming. They are too greedy.
>>
>>338270908
Sponsored by denuvo
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.