[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Bethesda announces official partnership with Obsidian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 2015-11-16_00022.jpg (73 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00022.jpg
73 KB, 1440x900
>mfw Bethesda announces official partnership with Obsidian for FO5 at E3
>Addresses all fan concerns with FO4 and promises to do better
>Has official speech from Todd apologizing for his lies over the years, and has Chris Avellone as a guest of honor on the stage

a man can dream can't he
>>
>fan concern with fallout 4
le reddit does pretty much nothing but masturbate over how good it is. That's one of the reasons /v/ is great because you can call games out on their shit and your opinion gets voiced, not just mindlessly downvoted with hordes of seemingly braindead shills. Sure it's not that different from here, but at least people can call other people out on their shit and not be scared of losing imaginary internet points

also fuck you Todd, all your games are shit.
>>
>>338265078

you know i've been there and they actually do agree with most of what /v/ says about the game, you only get downvoted if you talk like an asshat
>>
>>338265523
I also go there when at work and sometimes for news and to be fair I don't click into fo4 threads because I hate everything bethesda, but if I ever post anything negative about it being dull and boring I've always got bethesda defence force commenting mine and downvoting like crazy. I don't give a shit, but I just wanna tell them what's up.
>>
>>338264584
>A new fallout game even being hinted at this early

This is the dumbest thing ive ever read. You retarded OP?
>>
>>338265523
>you only get downvoted if you talk like an asshat

I kind of noticed that's 99% of the time somebody gets downvoted on those types of sites.
>>
Unless they execute Howard live on stage and throw all their shit animators and game designers into a fucking furnace so that they can finally hire competent people and not people part of the "circle", I am not buying shit again from Beteshda.
>>
>Bethesda the cuck queen hires Obsidian to make a full priced mod for Fallout 4
>Obsidian knows they're gonna get screwed over again and get humilliated and laughed at their tiny metascores yet again
>Obsidian won't refuse because they know they need those scraps to survive another day
>Maybe if we get enough good boy points we'll get a bonus this time
>10 months later release a buggy unfinished 60 buckaroos mess
>Bethy won't give you your tendie bonus
>have to fire 40 cucks to keep afloat

It will still have great writing
>>
File: 1448173968180.jpg (102 KB, 746x500) Image search: [Google]
1448173968180.jpg
102 KB, 746x500
>>338264584
>Obsidrones this delusional

Do you really think Bethesda gives a single fuck about Obsidian?

Obsidian is too busy making Pillars of Failure 2.0 - Tyranny anyway.
>>
>>338266267
Bethesda surely cares about your measly 60$, whoa. Their new games totally didn't sell millions of copies within a few weeks after release.
>>
>>338264584
Only of Todd breaks down and starts sobbing during the apology
>>
Dreams are for faggots who can't handle reality.

t. Destiny
>>
>>338265078

Isn't Witcher 3 reddit's new casual game?
>>
>>338266843

I dont care if they dont care. I am still not buying from Beteshda again.
>>
>>338264584
Anon, stop. This isn't healthy. You need to accept what has happened.
>>
>>338266704
>Obsidian is too busy making Pillars of Failure 2.0 - Tyranny anyway.
And a new Vampire game in UE4
>>
File: 1b0[2].png (117 KB, 613x538) Image search: [Google]
1b0[2].png
117 KB, 613x538
Nah m8
Normies are already used to voice acting and perks
they're here to stay
not even Obsidian can fix it
>>
>>338264584
You should probably kill yourself for having such unrealistic dreams.
Try something a bit more realistic like winning the lottery twice
>>
>>338267110
No matter how salty they say they are at Bethesda because how they got treated after New Vegas they will put all their projects on hold to get those Beth bucks like the good boys they are
>>
You really want another Obsidian Fallout after PoE?
I think their time is over.
>>
>le concerned anime face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds3o6_LDGC8

Does anyone else cringe at this shit?
>>
>>338267128
Problem is Bethesda is INHERENTLY ill-suited for a franchise like Fallout because they can't do writing or reactivity to save their lives, so they've essentially just re-skinned their TES formula with a post-apocalyptic setting.
>>
>>338266403
>the writing is praised by /v/
>all the reviews say there are not enough enemies to kill
>>
File: BethesdaSaga.png (265 KB, 1904x831) Image search: [Google]
BethesdaSaga.png
265 KB, 1904x831
>>338267094
>>338266267
>>
How hard is for Bethesda to just hire some writers from Obsidian? They are a big company now, surely they could have done this for Fallout 4.

Bethesda has shitty writers, it is the truth.
>>
>>338267957
Because most reviewers are not dedicated RPG fans. Which is good for them because Fallout 4 obviously doesn't want to be an RPG, but bad news for people who actually want it to stay as such.
>>
File: YOU DONT KNOW SHIT.png (2 MB, 3300x2712) Image search: [Google]
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT.png
2 MB, 3300x2712
>WAAAAAAAHHHH BETHESDA RUINED EVERYTHING THEY DESTROYED MY FRANCHISE WAAAAAAAAAHHH
>"well maybe you should do something about it"
>WHAT FUCK NO BOYCOTTS DONT WORK PETITIONS ARE FOR LOSERS I'M JUST GOING TO COMPLAIN ON THIS FORUM FOREVER WAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>338268398
>do something about it

do what exactly? it's a nice sentiment, but you can't do shit against millions of sales, no matter what their reason for purchase is.
>>
>>338268398
That is some serious autism.
>>
>>338268070
Exactly what is the point of this text?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.