[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's is the new humble bundle? I don't have any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (550 KB, 863x558) Image search: [Google]
image.png
550 KB, 863x558
How's is the new humble bundle? I don't have any of the games from this one. I was thinking of getting the mid tier but are either of the top two games worth the price?

Which saints row game here is the best? Are any of the risen games worth playing? What games do they even compare to?

Also, general bundle deals thread.
>>
SR4 is the best goddamn superhero game ever.

Getting SR4 for 13 bucks is worth it anyway.
>>
Sacred 3: shit
Risen: pretty good
Risen 2: not so good
Saints Row 2: awful port, patch it
Dead Island: boring
Killer is Dead: really good
Saints Row 3: pretty good
SR4 & Risen 3: decent, but not worth the price since you're getting the other games in the series'
>>
>>338263182
Most of the games in that bundle are shit and the ones that aren't (SR2 and KiD) are bad ports.

SR3 and 4 are worth it if you like sandbox games full of over the top bullshit and don't mind completely fucking stupid stories though.
>>
>>338263280
It has dropped to 4 bucks on steam on sales
>>
>>338263280

I think I'll get all of them. It isn't the money so much as the time that I don't want to waste. Which saints row do you guys recommend? I hear good things about 2 but I like the superpowers angle that 4 has. Will only having the base game be a problem?

Also, is there anything unique about 3 that makes it worth playing over 2 and 4?
>>
Killer is Dead is amazing
Rest ist meh/okay/shit
>>
>>338263409
>>338263429
"Bad" and "awful" are understatements when it comes to SR2's port.
>>
Risen is great, rest is mediocre or downright shit. Also way too expensive, good deal my ass.
>>
>>338264693
3 is the worst one IMO. It feels like a really half-assed transition between 2's gritty gangster story with some over-the-top moments and 4's full on "I don't give a fuck, this shit is fun" insanity.
>>
>>338266169

Okay thanks for the help. I think I'll try 4 first and then go to 2. I just want something like GTA that is more wacky with crazier situations and equipment. Crackdown was the closest I could get to that oreviously but maybe this will be better. Can you get a lot of the superpowers early on in 4?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.