[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
You try living for over 200+ years and see literally every single member of your family and people you care about die because even with your extraordinary gunslinging skills you couldn't save any of them.

And he's still pretty chill about it, especially when compared to Boo-hoo-ne who went full PTSD just because he had to kill his wife.
>>
>>338257862
I would think the 200+ years is the main difference between Raul and Boone. He's had a long time to deal with this, while Boone's wounds are still open.
>>
He didn't really have many problems, outside of interminable feelings of helplessness and apathy from being unable to control his fate. Once you drag him out and turn him back into a gaucho I think he does perfectly well.
>>
DANNY TREJO
A
N
N
Y

T
R
E
J
O
>>
Everybody calls it Two-Sun now instead of Tucson
>>
>companion that talks shit to you and makes snarks at you
>still absolutely loyal to you

Why is this type of character the best?
>>
>>338256623
his knees
>>
>>338260438
Also the fact Raul was never betrayed and had to mercy kill someone. They were all taken by random raiders and dead when he got there.
>>
Why does Raul like Legion? It seems like they would kill ghouls.
>>
>>338261006
Because it means that you're tight where it counts.

>>338262446
If I recall correctly, he likes the order it brings. Considering his primary foes were raiders, it's understandable. I think he even acknowledges that it's far from perfect, but in some ways is preferable to the hot mess that's around then that he has two centuries of experience with.
>>
>>338262446
>deal with scumbags and raiders all your life
>along comes a man that eradicates them entirely

Even if you oppose the Legion you have to admit they've done a brilliant job forcing law and order on the wasteland
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.