[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that de_dust has settled, what's the consensus on CS:GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cs.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
Now that de_dust has settled, what's the consensus on CS:GO vs Source vs 1.6?
>>
>>338254839
1.6>go>source
>>
>>338254974
first post best post
/thread
etc.
>>
only thing go has on 1.5/1.6 are better grenade mechanics and even that people might argue skybox abusing and flash exploiting were part of the balance of the game
>>
It's really hard to get used to the movement in 1.6 especially when people are flying around with pistols. Also the fussy models/hitboxes and crazy animations make it very hard to tell if you hit the person you're aiming at.

Add to that the non stop spraying and you get a game that feels very random.
>>
>>338255576
Sounds like you're talking about GO 2bh.
>>
whoops meant to say compared to 1.6
>>
i miss 1.5 because the deagle was actually good back then.
all of the guns were better back then.
>>
I still play source. I think cs:go looks like dog shit and any contact I've had with the playerbase has been extremely cancerous. The whole hat and twich and modern gaymer bullshit can fuck right off.
>>
CS:Sv34>CS1.6>CS:GO>CS:S OB
>>
File: 1453656194001.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453656194001.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>338254839
I'm pretty sure this thread only exists for the "de_dust" joke
>>
>>338255576
You just described CSGO
> a game that feels very random
Yes, pretty much this
>>
>>338255576
What......... That is GO you are describing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.