[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLDIVERS-PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
We must strike back illumites from barnard sector!
>>
Barely anyone noticed this came out for PC, but I had so much fun with it. Wish more people knew about it.
>>
>>338255271
I was excited, even bought it day 1.

Then I refunded it a week later. You people are retarded and can't shoot for shit.
>>
>>338255396
I mostly played with my friends on voice chat. Although since I noticed aiming with M+KB was limited to be about on par with controller, I played with gamepad.
>>
>>338255396
Same here.
I expected something more like Alien Swarm.
It was in many ways inefrior regarding controls so I refunded it asap.
>>
>mfw got the complete edition for ps4 but can't play online because I'd bring a whole fucking team down
How to get good at managing ammo and teamwork
>>
>friend told me to get Helldiver to play coop with them a few month back
>none of them play it now
I know not to fall for flavor of the months.
>>
>>338255482
>isometric
that word does not mean what you think it means, even moreso in helldivers.
>>
>>338255347
Wjat.
I mean, I agree, but that doesn't apply to HD. It has got a ton of non-DLC support since launch.
>>
Fun game - Had too little variety for it to not get tedious after a couple of hours.
Also having 50% of items - cool items no less - behind dlc-walls was pretty bad/stupid.
>>
>someone gets mechs for anything other than survival missions
>quit the server
>>
>playing Helldivers again after a long time
>my team has some kid with a mic in it
>we're dying constantly and barely making any progress
>kid calls in a tank
>suddenly my muscle memory from a previous game kicks in and I press a wrong button
>accidentally blow his tank up with a grenade
>kid gets angry and kicks me for being an asshole

Sorry kid, I didn't mean to.
>>
I love this game for local coop.

Played it with my 2 roomies 3 weeks straight until thr semester ended.

Thanks ps+
>>
>>338257621
Mechs a mandatory for snow planets
Instead they made the all terrain boots free
>>
>>338257921
Yeah true, snow planets suck dicks.
>>
>>338258149
>all the cool unlocks are behind illuminati snow planets

Just end it
>>
>>338258229
>finally get that nuke missile thing
>4 of us just bring nukes
>nuke the fuck out of everything

I can't even remember if you get it from a snow planet, but I wanted to mention it anyway
>>
>>338258310
Unlocks are random for everyone. My friend got his on a lvl 8 bug desert, I need to beat a lvl 9 illu snow planet
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.