[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
The Witcher 3 had atrocious console performance and was riddled with game breaking bugs that took a long time to patch. It was showered with praise and GOTY awards, with almost no mention of the shocking state the game was released in. I mean, good lord, the Witcher 3 was a fucking mess.

Homefront: The Revolution has atrocious console performance, but runs very well on PC, with some strange"high end hardware running mysteriously poorly" bugs the devs are working on patching. The game also has a sprinkling of bugs.

And the latter game has been given labels such as "THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!" Youtubers have been fishing for clicks with sensationalistic titles about how the game is "unplayable", and all that shit.

Why is it fine for The Witcher 3 to be a buggy, chuggy mess, but Homefront 3 having performance issues and bugs is some sort of atrocity?
>>
>it's a homefront shill thread
>>
>>338252163
>>it's a homefront shill thread
It's a "/v/ tries to avoid facing down their own hypocrisy" thread.
>>
>>338252137

No one wanted this game, No one.
>>
>>338252337
>No one wanted this game, No one.
The original game sold 3 million copies. More people wanted a Homefront sequel than a new TimeSplitters.
>>
>>338252826
How many of these 3 million said it was a good game?
>>
>>338252137
>console performance
pick one
>>
>>338252881
>How many of these 3 million said it was a good game?
Enough to warrant a reboot.
>>
>>338252137
>atrocious console performance
>gamebreaking bugs
What the fuck are you going on about? I bought the game the day it was released for PS4 and pumped in almost 150 hours in 3 weeks. I didn't experience one gamebreaking glitch, and I had zero frame rate issues.

I like how you fags have to create your own "facts" in order to add credence to what you're saying.
>>
File: ayyylmao.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmao.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>338252137
>console performance
>game breaking bugs
>a "fucking mess"
I had no problems playing Witcher 3.I had steady 60+ fps on a 960 and the ONLY bug I found was this one
>>
>>338252137
How did the witcher have atrocious console performance? Game literally never had an issue (for me) no crashes/no major glitches or anything like that. I remember people having a quest glitch that wouldn't let them progress, but they patched it in like... 12 hours.

Also, homefront is far cry/dead island/the other zombie game (whatever it's called) but done shitty. They bring nothing new, and instead made a shitty game that's been done to death by other companies.
>>
>>338252137
The Witcher 3 was pretty damn polished upon release

youre either a troll or you didn't play the Witcher 3 on console upon releases
>>
Because even a game like The Witcher 3 at 20fps is more enjoyable than Homefront at 60
>>
Witcher 3 had performance issues in the swamp area

Homefront has performance issues 99% of the game

Also Witcher 3 is an expansive, polished RPG. Homefront is a run of the mill FPS.
>>
/v/'s unwavering desire to let you know how contrarian and special snowflake they are by showering witcher 3 in constant vitriol is astounding
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.