[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So アマツツミ (Amatsutsumi) is turning out pretty great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: d.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
221 KB, 1280x720
So アマツツミ (Amatsutsumi) is turning out pretty great. How are you liking the second trial, /v/?

It's also nice to see Purple Software is trying to make up for Chrono Clock. I dunno what they were thinking with that, why fuck up the Japanese version too because of the upcoming English release? Luckily that's a thing of the past now.
>>
File: d.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>338251316
What's wrong with Chrono Clock? Isn't Sekai Project handling the English release?
>>
File: ss.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
204 KB, 1280x720
>>338251636
>Isn't Sekai Project handling the English release?
That's what's wrong.

Or rather that's the obvious reason. What's wrong is inconsequential separate H scenes and heroines' routes ending right after confession. At the time of release it was weird why would Purple do this, but afterwards an English release was announced, so things become clear. I dunno why Sekai Project wants to cuck English readers like this though.

Of course Japanese buyers weren't happy, so for アマツツミ Purple released a long explanation-apology and promised H scenes during the main game and proper routes etc. And the trials show they didn't lie.
http://www.purplesoftware.jp/products/amatsutsumi/interview/index.html
>>
>>338251868
>that linked picture
Fuck, my fetish.

So, what, do I have to learn moonrune to enjoy the complete game, now?
>>
File: s.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>338252785
That's obviously a good idea if you want to enjoy eroge in any meaningful way at all.
>>
>>338252983
Damn, I'm terrible with languages. T-thanks anyway, anon.
>>
>>338252983
>If everyone smiles, I'm protecting their happiness.
How bad did I fuck up?
>>
>>338253318
Noticeably. Re-check how the Japanese sentence ends. And where did you pull "if" from?
>>
File: s.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
bmp
>>
>>338254649
one more
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.