[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Related Sweepstakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: liveless.png (250 KB, 697x1022) Image search: [Google]
liveless.png
250 KB, 697x1022
So I actually won Overwatch (and a razer headset) from Taco Bell. Was skeptical but they pulled through and sent the code today and it's legit. Origins edition too so I can pretend I spent an extra fucking $20!

What are some gaming related sweepstakes you've won /v/?

>inb4 taco bell you're fat
>>
taco bell you're fat
>>
I won that code you just got, hand it over punk or I'll give you a knuckle taco.
>>
taco bell you're fat
>>
>>338250838
I fucking hate you.
I gained 10 pounds from eating this shit for 2 weeks. And you probably won it after buying one fucking large soda.

I FUCKING HATE YOU
>>
>>338250985
this is what you get for not picking based baja blast
>>
File: 1.png (987 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1.png
987 KB, 1600x900
>>338250985
Yeah I'm sorry. I definitely would have given the code out if I had the cash for the game.

Yes it was first try.
>>
chipotle you're fat
>>
What even got overwatch to partner with taco bell?
>>
>>338250838
won a graphics card and some DLC in Spore, 100 millionth creation or something.
>>
>>338251329
I've been trying to win the gtx 1080 on Nvidias website right now.
>>
>>338251126
I really hope I die of a heart attack, this world isn't a just world.
>>
>>338250985
Did you ever consider that the money you spent on the food could have just been used to buy the game? It's nice to try your luck once or twice, but don't spend 2 fucking weeks worth of food money on a gamble, idiot.
>>
File: 10sss.png (75 KB, 599x425) Image search: [Google]
10sss.png
75 KB, 599x425
>>338251481
order of 10
Illuminati conspiracy galore
>>
>>338250838
>was skeptical

Why would they lie? taco Bell does this shit all the time for games/systems
>>
I went to a raffle and won an Xbone. It was a week before Halo 5 was released so they got me that special edition, and the game was so bad I still had buyer's remorse.
>>
>>338251886
Well I had never entered anything like it before. The pessimism in me felt like they'd come up with some asinine rule to keep me from winning.
>>
>>338250838
fatass
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.