[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the /v/erdict on THPS5? GameStop cut the price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (66 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
66 KB, 600x300
So what's the /v/erdict on THPS5?

GameStop cut the price of it to $49.99 and I was thinking about picking up a copy because I was an insanely huge fan of the original 4 games back in the day
>>
You should feel ashamed for even talking about THPS5 on /v/

If you want a multiplayer THPS game check out THUGPRO, it will always be better than THPS5
>>
>cut the price to $49.99
Fucking console gamers, what a rip off
>>
Wow! A whole $10 saved! I could buy THUG or THUG 2off eBay with the money I saved!
>>
>>338249185
that game isn't even worth 10 dollars man.
>>
if you're a huge fan of the old ones 5 is going to massively disappoint
>>
>>338249185
how about getting THPS 1-4 and Underground? Probably way cheaper and much better overall.
OR get Underground 2 and get the PC mod hat essentially combines all game mechanics, maps, and tricks that were available in previous titles to make the best Tony Hawk online experience Robomodo wishes THPS5 had.
>>
File: Pro Skater Timeline.jpg (169 KB, 1280x1250) Image search: [Google]
Pro Skater Timeline.jpg
169 KB, 1280x1250
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you? It's been like $25 on Amazon for 6 months. Or are you a child with no credit card
>>
>>338249185
You don't need /v/ to tell you it's bad
>>
>>338252043
this made me laugh harder than it should have
>>
>>338249185
ign gave it a 3.5

which translates on a normal scale to 1.5
>>
>>338249497
If you're a huge fan of properly functioning video games you'll be disappointed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.