[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti7 XimK0gU4 This is the pr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti7XimK0gU4

This is the problem with Dark Souls 3 PvP.

>inb4 my world, my rules

I just don't understand how these people can have fun while hiding behind an army of phantoms.
>>
>>338248391
I dont understand how people like you can have fun interrupting and ruining someones game, at little to no risk to yourself
>>
>>338248482
Because invading is fun. Getting invaded is fun. It adds an additional challenge to the game. What takes away from that immensely is summoning endlessly because you're too scared to die.
>>
>>338248482
in addition

>ruining someone's game
lol okay
>>
Just use the Aldritch faithful covenant. I used to invade all the time with nothing but gank squads. Then tried out aldritch and its very quick and mostly the host is alone. Plus more faithful arrive pretty quickly with a lot of reds and purples. Its the most invading fun ive had all game.
>>
>>338248482
He's ruining his game more by summoning.

I'm enriching it.
>>
>>338248749
>>338248482
I love to invade but the thing is the winrate has traditionally been like around 90% in the previous game for the invader(for me at least). Invaders are usually way more skilled than the host and the phantoms. 1 skilled invader with an optimized build versus 1 beginner host isn't fair at all.

You just have to deal with that you won't win every invasion this time.
>>
>>338248482
>Ruining game

The multiplayer draw of souls game is that you can be invaded. Don't like it? Play offline or play another fucking game

Being invaded inriches the game of someone who likes this franchise for what it is

>I'll taunt you after my and my 8friends gank your red ass
You're that annoying kid no one likes irl
>>
>>338248391

So after 5 games PvP is still shit

Amazing man i mean he gets hit and nothig happenes and he doesnt get hit but loses life.

Why would anybody play PvP in his free time when matches are just luck based shit depending on how good your ping is?
>>
>>338250236
The multiplayer draw of souls game is that you can summon people to defend you. Don't like it? Play offline or play another fucking game.
>>
>>338250331
Because PVP fags are autistic idiots who actually think this shit can be competitive
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.