[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember seeing 8 million threads for this shit when it came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (57 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
57 KB, 460x215
I remember seeing 8 million threads for this shit when it came out but is it any good?
>>
Fun for few hours, but then gets boring quickly.
>>
>>338244847

It's really funny, but as soon as you hit year 3 you'll probably drop it. However, it took me a good 90+ hours to hit year 3 with max rating.
>>
if you liked harvest moon its really good.
>>
Rune factory with muh indie retro art, tumblr character designs and progressive values.
>>
>>338244919
I'd say after you hit year 2 since then you're mostly doing repeats as far as events go.
>>
It's pretty good but has the same problem as most Harvest Moon games where if you try even a little bit you'll quickly have more money than god and nothing to spend it on.
Also the characters kind of suck. Their dialogue is incredibly bland and its almost impossible to find what people like since they only take 2 gifts a week. The event system is better than most HM games but its not enough to make up for the feeling that each character has like 3 lines of dialogue max.
The modding scene is a thing if you like fat chicks I guess.
>>
>>338245006

Yea, after Winter Year 2 I dropped it. I spent most of Year 2 attracting my waifu. I also finished the Community Center which was kind of a dissapointment. Hopefully future content patches integrate it into endgame.
>>
>>338245160
>The modding scene is a thing if you like fat chicks I guess.

The fact that you can mod in fetishes is literally the game's saving grace.
>>
>>338245375
Well, what else would it be?
>>
Only if you like SJW shit.
>>
>>338245550
You can literally mod all the black people out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.