[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alisa is ____
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: God_Eater_Alisa_(109).jpg (226 KB, 1469x788) Image search: [Google]
God_Eater_Alisa_(109).jpg
226 KB, 1469x788
Alisa is ____
>>
cyka
>>
>>338243964
awoo~
>>
Probably the only reason half of /v/ knows her series exists
Myself included. PxZ and all.
>>
GE 2 engpatch for PSP Version when?
>>
>>338243964
>bitch with big ass sword
Hentai vodoodoll
>>
Boring
>>
>>338245690
how can she even wield that fucking thing with one hand
>>
>>338246285
oracle cells son
>>
>>338246823
Explain to someone who only knows of this character from PxZ.
>>
>>338247030
Well there's these monsters called aragami,they may look like one monster but they're nothing much but just thousands of cells bounded together by the cell core(Oracle cells).Humans long ago figure out that aragami can't be killed by conventional means,so they came up with the brilliant idea of creating the god arc,which is made up of the same cells the aragami uses.Basically the god arc is in itself is a aragami.Now to use a god arc,the god eaters(You and the other characters)needed to be link up with the god arc itself otherwise it will end up eating you.
>>
File: IMG_20160520_012838-1.jpg (108 KB, 663x398) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_012838-1.jpg
108 KB, 663x398
Why do us EU bro's only get the damn game an entire month late?
>>
>>338243964
for making half-breeds
>>
Zettain Ryouiki
>>
>>338248018
this and midriff
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.