[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First off, fuck you /v/ do spoiling a game I asked about today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 720x405
First off, fuck you /v/ do spoiling a game I asked about today that I really wanted to play. Secondly, how many times has /v/ spoiled or ruined a game for you?
>>
Adachi
>>
Vesemir dies trying to save Ciri
>>
Zelda is Tetra
>>
If you're one of those people who makes threads like "I just bought [game]. What am I in for?" then you deserve everything you get and June is Zero
>>
Jesus dies.
>>
>>338242228
Holy fuck. I'm so sorry anon, you missed out on such a great experience.
>>
>>338242157
Blame the mods for not bothering to enforce their own damn rules.
>>
>>338242157
Tidus is a dream of the fayth
>>
The princess is in another castle.
>>
>>338242157
I think it's extremely adorable that somebody posts an upset message accompanied by an anime girl reaction picture because anime girls are pure beings and by personifying yourself as an anime girl you essentially remove all the impurities that comes along with normal every day speech such as the revolting subtle hinting of telling people to kill themselves because anime girls wouldn't do that because they are mild and innocent creatures so by talking as an anime girl you are essentially just trying to convey your anger in its purest form instead of disguising more darker implications with your message so in a way the purest form of anger is the one that hurts less and is the most endearing I really wish I were an anime girl
>>
File: 1440122716036.jpg (46 KB, 456x488) Image search: [Google]
1440122716036.jpg
46 KB, 456x488
>>338242998
>>
Han solo dies
>>
Not /v/ but I have to stay away from /a/ now because ESLs do nothing but post spoilers in every thread.
>>
>>338243205
>ESLs
what does this acronym mean
>>
first off, stop telling me to fuck off. I'm not cool with that!
>>
Only games that v has spoiled for me are I think undertale, maybe mgsv? Not sure perhaps it was my fault since there were thousands of threads for it back then, fallout 4
>>
>>338243263
It means you're an idiot.
>>
>>338243263
English Second Language. Meaning english is not your native language.
>>
>>338243418
We all have problems.
>>
File: Untitled_0.png (13 KB, 473x482) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_0.png
13 KB, 473x482
>>338242157
>>
>>338243482
hello
>>
>>338243519
did you have my red and grey sweater
>>
>>338242157
/v/ Rule #5: Purposeful spoiling of a game's plot or other details may result in post deletion and temporary ban. Use spoiler tags where appropriate.

You can report spoilers
>>
>>338243743
I don't understand...
>>
>>338242518
>Blame the mods for not bothering to enforce their own damn rules.
The mods aren't omnipotent, and they aren't in every thread. You need to report shit, and a lot of it is on the dedicated shitposters on /v/ that spend all day ban evading too.
>>
>>338243743
Beat it you worm. I never liked you or that stupid sweater
>>
>>338243880
Then why did you take it????
>>
>>338242157
I like to think they have but I'm not really sure.
>>
I get spoilered on games and movies but most of the time end up completely forgetting the spoiler because it takes me so long just to get started watching or playing a new damn game instead of browsing /v/, that sometimes the event I was spoilered on happens and I'm genuinely surprised and all and maybe later down the road remember I had that spoiled before but ages ago.

Cant think kf any examples right now, my memory is shit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.