[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFF Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mfw.png (1 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
1 KB, 48x48
>yfw underfags discover this game
>>
they and everyone else probably found it before you did
>>
>>338238623
I played it last week. Combat was too easy, but some of the puzzles were good.
>>
Batter did nothing wrong
>>
What game?
>>
>>338238623
Worth actually playing?

Played it a while back and wasn't fully hooked in by the end of the first area.
>>
>>338239046
You can't be serious
>>
Daily reminder that the The Batter was a horrible child beater
>>
>>338239063
It is if you want to see the story get kinda crazy.
>>
>>338238986
Good thing there's a mod that makes the combat actually worth your time.
>>338239063
Beginning is slow, but it picks up after Zone 3.
>>
I found it really hard to like Undertale and OFF once I found out Lisa exists.
>>
>>338239046
>OFF thread
>OFF
Anon...
>>
Tumblr literally has the biggest OFF community
>>
File: 1458406620450.jpg (76 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1458406620450.jpg
76 KB, 800x795
>>338239013
>Literal genocide
>Nothing wrong
>>
>>338239181
Have a link to the mod or a name of it at least so I can google it?
>>
>>338239257
He really didn't though. The entire world of OFF was already fucked up. Dedan verbally abused his workers, Japhet killed a cat, and Enoch turned his dead workers into cocaine.
>>338239382
https://forum.starmen.net/forum/Fan/Games/OFF-by-Mortis-Ghost-MOD-Balance-Rebalance-Project/page/1#post2085376
>>
>>338239237
Didn't the dev refuse to do a sequel or sumshit after tumblr went apeshit over the first game?
>>
>>338239586
He's also busy making Dr. Cataclysm.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.