[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beautiful area but shitty enemies take the joy away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (587 KB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587 KB, 1920x1090
Beautiful area but shitty enemies take the joy away
>>
in what way are they shitty?
>>
>>338227884
>Shitty
how so?
>>
>>338227884
The only shitty enemy here is that Wyvern boss fight.
>>
>>338227884
>beautiful area
>hidden to the point where its impossible to find out it even exists without looking it up
>>
>>338228434
>>338228060
I'm going to throw my ax 800 miles

PS it goes through walls
>>
>>338228784
you could've been getting gud instead of posting these worthless threads
>>
>>338228784
There's like only 2 of them and it's pretty easy to anticipate their attacks, also don't run away
>>
>>338227884
The area would be fine if the player had poise. Fuck you From.
>>
>>338228693
I think thats one of the things that makes From a god-tier dev. No modern AAA would be willing to hide so much content. It rewards those who research into things more. I was almost done with the game when i learned about it
>>
>>338229121
It's one thing to hide content and make the players find them, but to hide it away and make it near impossible to find without a guide or something to tell you is stupid. Sure you may not have looked up a guide and read the messages that hinted gesture next to the statue, but how did those people find out.
>>
yeah they're boring, and theyre tough. but they do fit the environment and arent too unfair
>>
>chasing a crystal lizard
>mother fucking rammus shoves me off a ledge
t-thanks dark souls
>>
>>338229404
The are people who legitimately try to hit and interact with every object on the game.
>>
Yeah the non-titanite lizards are pretty shitty. Easy to roll around though.
The area mostly plays itself even outside of the dragon boss, then throws the hardest boss in all of Souls at you.
>>
I really love the clear sunny skies. It's such a rarity in Souls games that just this little thing makes this area stand out. Actual area and architecture is just a mix of Bloodborne Nightmares and DaS2 Dragon Shrine though.
>>
>>338229404
I like to interact with games outside of just playing them, so I enjoy that kind of things mostly. One of the reasons I got into Dark Souls so much was the conversations about it I had with everyone else and all the discoveries they made during their playthroughs. I'm one of those people who actually enjoys watching other people play games though. I just love to see how other people react/engage with things for some reason.
>>
>>338228784
The axe thing only bothers me when they throw it through the roof, a walls, and over a bridge to hit me while I'm standing right outside a bonfire. That's the real fucking shit. Demon's Ruins was the worst area with the worst enemies which makes sense since it's following the proud tradition of Izalith.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.