[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZTD Zero Time Dilemma ZTD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: qAXWJ6G.jpg (798 KB, 2525x3572) Image search: [Google]
qAXWJ6G.jpg
798 KB, 2525x3572
9 minutes of gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH9pbThMLs0
>>
>>338226707
Please give us footage with the japanese track soon.
>>
>>338226707
Lets just get this out of the way now
>LOOKS SO BAD
>THOSE ANIMATIONS ARE FROM THE 90s
>WHY DON'T THEY USE SPRITES
>WHENS THE PC RELEASE
>VOICE ACTING IS SO FUCKIN BAD
>VITA IS CLEARLY THE SUPERIOR PLACE TO PLAY
>I WANT TO MARRY DIANA
Now we can have a nice thread
>>
>>338227989
PC release is on the same day in japan so just pirate that PC fags.
>>
>>338226707
Are they reusing tracks from VLR?
>>
Man this niggas don't even blink. The animation seems to have a budget cut but in the end I'm glad we're even getting this game.
>>
File: IT_S_HAPPENING_2.png (393 KB, 1000x939) Image search: [Google]
IT_S_HAPPENING_2.png
393 KB, 1000x939
>>338229483
this

VLR wasn't pretty but I wasn't playing the series for graphics in the first place
>>
How long do you guys think the game will be? I remember reading somewhere its not as long as VLR. Hoping its not super short and is around 20-25 hours, Cause while I liked the length of VLR it could have easily cut more than a few hours off its time
>>
>>338229483
This is seriously reaching Sonic Adventure animation quality.
I mean, I know it's a VN, but what the fuck.
>>
>>338229796
12 inches
>>
>>338229796
Danny from Aksys said about 40 hours provided you don't rush or get really goddamn unlucky with the risk-based Decisions. Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if it was smaller, as game progression seems to be more streamlined, as in less "do the same beginning shit again and again each route" due to structure.
>>
>>338229796
VLR had a LOT of fodder, which is why it was longer.
Uchikoshi also said ZTD is shorter, but has more consistency than VLR, so I'm okay with trimming the fat and give a better experience.
>>
>that animation
jesus christ, what were they thinking?
>>
>WAAAH THIS HANDHELD GAME THAT WAS ALMOST NEVER MADE LOOKS BAD! WHERE IS MY HIGH BUDGET TRIPLE A ANIMATION?!
>>
>>338230897
Don't understand it either, at this point they could be stick figures moving on a horribly drawn background as long as I got the ending of this story. Some people man.
>>
>>338230897
VLR looks better than this
>>
>>338231157
No, no it doesn't. Not in the slightest. Just going by the puzzle segments, the great UI and snappiness of ZTD is noticeable.
>>
>>338231157
No, no it doesnt at all
The models are far far less detailed.
Animations were bad too
Envirovments and backgrounds were all shit and bluish gray as well
But it didnt matter since we had text
Now we dont
>>
>>338230897
It just looks awkward and feels like something they shouldn't try to do unless they can do it right. I don't think it will ruin the game, but it does feel cheaper because of it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.