[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i get good with chun-li? i watch all the top chun-li
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
how can i get good with chun-li?
i watch all the top chun-li players and study their moves but i still lose or win by the skin of my teeth. i cant get passed 1000LP and ranked at around 150,000

why is online only full of shoto fags. shotos are ment to be evolved from
>>
>>338223390
Fucking G-panda is too good. Nigga gave me a facesitting fetish and a pantyhose fetish.
>>
the amount of shotos you see will decrease around silver league.

what troubles you about them?
>>
>>338224730

they spam fireballs and then DP when jumping over them. i even slide under them and DP still hits me. some of their moves are way over powered. a 3-4 hit combo takes a nice chunk of my health away and i'm still left open to another hit. i try to block but i'm still defenceless. being that chun is a charge character i feel a cant charge in the middle of a match and for reversals even worse
>>
Chun is pretty hard. I'm trying to learn her aswell and her combos are much harder than everyone's else. She can combo from LP which is pretty good though.
>>
File: 1461609851845.jpg (24 KB, 492x379) Image search: [Google]
1461609851845.jpg
24 KB, 492x379
>>338225397
>try to block but I'm still defenseless

Her reversals are also not that not, but if you are watching people play online you know that jump-ins are possible.

And if they're "spamming" fireballs then its easy to be patient, get closer, block, get closer,block intill you can jump in and blow them up when they're in the cool down frames of the fireball you jumped over.
>>
Stand HP, when they get close, back HP.
>>
Charge characters are weird. Chun-Li shouldn't be charge.
>>
Neutral jump nigga
>>
File: 1462237147925.jpg (29 KB, 299x268) Image search: [Google]
1462237147925.jpg
29 KB, 299x268
>>338226935
>charge characters are too hard 4 me to use

Its braindead characters forcing people to learn how to fucking defend.
>>
>>338225397
if you know they're gonna fireball, jump in early and you can catch them in recovery.
if you're not certain, don't be too hasty on just jumping in, Chun Li has great normals so carefully get in range and play footsies.

if you're consistently getting DPed youre being too predictable, try baiting some out and punish with a crush counter combo.
>>
>>338223390
sauce
>>
>>338223390
If you can't get past 1K lp you probably have more issues than not being able to play a charge character well.
>>
>>338226935
dat viper tho
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.