[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best 360 games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-LostOdyssey.jpg (34 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
250px-LostOdyssey.jpg
34 KB, 250x354
So now that Xbox 360 is done, they are selling for like $2-$10 at Gamestop.

I own Resident Evil 5, Red Dead Revolver, Lost Odyssey, L.A. Noire, Dante'e Inferno, and Assassins Creed 3. I really enjoyed all of these games.

I only buy /v/ approved games. What are your favorite Xbox 360 games that I didn't list here?
>>
Saints Row
>>
Ace Combat 6, that's pretty much it
>>
Giving the games you listed, I guess you're not looking for exclusives?

Anyway some of my favs:

Forza motorsport 4 (great arcade racer, shame that MP is probably dead now, tag was fun)
Bayonetta
Dark Souls
The Orange Box
The Witcher 2
XCOM: Enemy Within
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Gears of War
Dragon Age: Origins
F.E.A.R.

Keep in mind most of these are on PC.
>>
Dead Rising
>>
>>338221379
That game was the worst
>>
>>338221379
Shit, I need to pick up LO

Game was great
>>
>>338222014
Doesn't make a difference whether it's exclusive or not.

I'm looking up The Witcher 2 right now, it looks sick. Is The Evil Within any good? Dude at Gamestop said that if I liked Resident Evil 4 I would probably like that.
>>
>>338222093
I haven't finished it yet. I sort of like it, gives me a nostalgic JRPG feel, but it's a little boring. I stopped playing it to play L.A. Noire and I like this a lot more.
>>
>>338222803

LO picks up greatly when you get your own ship and you can essentially free roam around the map. That doesn't happen until like a little over half way in though which is a shame. Still a good game, if JRPGs are your thing. Especially those journal entries.
>>
Left 4 Dead
Halo
Mass Effect
Dead Space
Borderlands
Splinter Cell Conviction
>>
>>338223142
It was annoying that the journal entries were good and had nothing to do with the main story which was not good
>>
>>338223142
I'm going to pick it back up after I'm done with L.A. Noire. I know the journal entries are hyped here, but i thought they were pretty gay try-hard sob story. I like the locations a lot, the design is great. Like mountain ranges look fucking sick.
>>
>>338222027
This
>>
>>338223384

> i thought they were pretty gay try-hard sob story

Some are, some aren't. I remember some of them were pretty meh, but there were quite a few good ones that are probably better the 2nd time around once you are more familiar with Kaim and the overall plot. It's hard to relate to the early entries since you really don't know anything about the guy and what he's like.
>>
>>338221379
>I enjoyed Assassins Creed 3

What the fuck. That game was shit. And not even in the way /v/ uses the word shit to describe anything they don't like. I mean it was a legitimately poorly designed game that even fans of the series hated.
>>
>>338224616
Yeah that's an except from a /v/ approved game. I love colonial America-themed stuff. Thought the scenery was awesome, gameplay was fun, story was cool ect. ect.

Probably my favorite Assassins creed game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.