[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never been so fucking sick of cutscenes literally at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 10hp-normal.jpg (586 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10hp-normal.jpg
586 KB, 1920x1080
I have never been so fucking sick of cutscenes literally at the beginning of a shooter until I tried Max Payne 3 a couple of minutes ago. I liked MP1 and MP2.

I ctrl+alt+deleted out of the fucking game in the middle of a cutscene because I couldn't take it anymore. What the hell were they thinking?

Holy fucking shit.
>>
>i can't play this videogame because of the cutscenes
I don't think a casual like you could handle Max Payne 3 anyways.
>>
>>338217937
>"handling" Max Payne 3
It's a slow-mo/shootdive game that is extremely easy because you can headshot everybody during the slow-mos.

Max Payne 3 is a casual game.
>>
>>338218141
If you only tried it for the first time a couple of minutes ago and quit in the middle of a cutscene, how would you know about the gameplay OP?
Caught you out, shitposter.
>>
>>338218245
>implying I'm OP
>>
spot on, OP

I don't know what the fuck these retards were thinking. I played through the whole thing and it actually gets worse with the cut scenes.
>>
>>338218327
You know there's a poster count right?
Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>338218430
Prove it.
>>
File: images.jpg (99 KB, 630x457) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
99 KB, 630x457
*click* *click* *click* *click* *click*
>>
>>338218524
Already did.
Question is, why pretend you've only just played the game when it isn't true? Why make a thread that's just baiting people to come in and call a game shit or defend it?
Why not promote discussion? Say something like you found the game disappointing for reasons and ask what others think?
Maybe we could have had an actual conversation instead of you acting like a child and needing to be told off.
>>
>>338218573

This.

First game had an okay story to start but lost its way about halfway through. Second game I was skipping every cutscene because it was all flashback crap.

Shame that Remedy then bet it all on Alan Wake and doubled down on crappy storytelling rather than fun gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>338218831
>>338217937
ok
>>
>>338217859
it did'n't even qualify as a game, its a fucking Movie where every gun fight scenes are in slow-moe
>>
File: Max_Payne_clothes.jpg (342 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Max_Payne_clothes.jpg
342 KB, 768x1024
>it's a rockstar turns sam lakes iconic max payne character into an alcoholic blubbering cry baby episode
>>
DUDE LETS MAKE SHOOT DODGE COMPLETELY USELESS LMAO AND TURN A NEO NOIR INTO A TONY SCOTT TRASH ACTION FLICK
>>
>>338217937
>not liking long uskippable cutscenes makes you a casual.

Holy. Fuck. What fucking planet am I living on? I bet you visit Reddit and Tumblr more often than you visit 4chan.
>>
>>338217859

The cutscenes were a bit long, but they hide loading screens

Max Payne 3 is a solid 8/10 , it has flaws but it was highly enjoyable
>>
>>338219654
>The cutscenes were a bit long, but they hide loading screens
This is a good idea though.
>>
>>338219654
loading screens dont exist on PC
>>
>>338219654
>but they hide loading screens
STOP IT

STOP THIS MEME.

They hide nothing, you can pause them and leave them for hours and magically nothing will have loaded and won't load until you're 2/3+ through the things.
>>
>>338217859
>durr video games aren't allowed to have cinematic moments because of my crippling autism

the industry moved on without you. stick to tetris, faggot.
>>
>ctrl+alt+del
>not ctrl+shft+esc
>>
>>338220172
>using a mac

kys
>>
>>338220172
>>338220243
I was wondering what the heck ctrl+shft+esc was.
>>
>>338217859
>I liked MP1 and MP2.
>tfw when you're trying to validate yourself on 4chan
>>
>>338220324

It's a key combo most macfags don't even know because they're so convinced that "it just werks" that they'll never need to forcequit a program.

Wait sorry, app. Macs don't even have programs anymore, it's all apps.
>>
>>338220443
>not even posting a face
I do like MP1 and MP2 though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.