[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good /v/? Got it for free. Installing now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (53 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
53 KB, 460x215
Is it any good /v/? Got it for free. Installing now.
>>
>>338215431
Cute dino
>>
>>338215431
A whole lot of grinding, I hope you like banging rocks and punching trees.
>>
>>338218704
Don't forget unoptimized and glitchy as hell
>>
>>338215431
Hope you got a good PC.
>>
>>338215431
It's fun if you have the time to play it.
The time to play it being ~10 hours a day on average.
I've put 600 hours into it but don't have enough time to play it anymore. It's much more fun with a group of friends, especially if you're all playing for the first time.
>>
>>338215431
>bought it a while ago because one of my friends in RL told me it was really good and he'd play too
>his friend owns a server
>join their server
>they immediately spawnkill me for like an hour
>eventually they let me in their tribe
>a few weeks later they kick me out of the tribe while I'm offline
>lose all my dinos, buildings, items
>hurfdurf you stole some arrows from our vault we never told you the combo to and you can't destroy because you're not an admin

>join /vg/ server
>everyone starts out relatively friendly towards each other
>gradually turns into everyone fucking everyone over for no reason
>eventually it gets so bad some furfags build all over half the map with foundations so nobody else can build
>autodemolish resets on all tribe owned items as long as any member logs in before it expires
>>
>>338219248
oh and I almost forgot, enjoy your 250mb-1GB patches almost daily that bloat the game like fuck.
>>
>>338219248
/vg/ server?
I was unaware that we had any servers other than the ones we played on as aqualads.
>>
>>338219639
fuck off
>>
>>338219786
wew, and he wonders why people hate him
you're a cunt
>>
>>338219786
get off /v/ kiddo it's bedtime
>>
It was fun for awhile, but umless you have a large tribe it just turns into mining simulator after you have tamed the harder animals.
>>
Friend and I are having a great time with the center map. But late game, it's just mining and mining. It hurts.
>>
>>338218793
Yep, and good luck getting back the stuff you drop if a monster kills you.
>>
It's good for underages only, really. You need a lot of free time for all the grinding, plus making sure someone doesn't kill you when you're offline which necessitates needing to play for hours.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.