[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to be getting a Xbox One in a few days with Destiny Legendary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463148529950.jpg (52 KB, 552x828) Image search: [Google]
1463148529950.jpg
52 KB, 552x828
Going to be getting a Xbox One in a few days with Destiny Legendary Edition. I have a ton of games saved up from the monthly free games from Xbox Live.

I was curious about a couple free to play games though.

I wanted to know how free to play Killer Instinct was as well as how fun Smite is on console. I played Smite on PC and it was alright.

Any tips on Xbox One first impressions. Like some stuff I should do?

GENERAL XBOX ONE STUFF
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>338213575
Did you add the previous months of games for Gold to your library through a different Xbox One or something? If you didn't add the games on those months, they aren't free anymore.
>>
File: Der_Eisendrache_Wunderfizz_BO3.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Der_Eisendrache_Wunderfizz_BO3.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>338215074
Yes I grabbed them all and added them to my Xbox One profile.

I can only afford Destiny for now but I plan to get Division next. I'm kinda hesistant to get Black Ops 3 again because I've had it on Xbox 360 and I'm already max prestige with dark matter because I don't want to grind again.
>>
>>338215342
Not trying to crap on the game, but you should grab The Division first. Unless you've played Destiny already and know what you're getting into, I feel like you'd get more time out of The Division. That's my opinion though, Destiny didn't do much for me.
>>
>>338213575
k
>>
>>338215793
I played it aleeady. I played the demo on 360 and I really enjoy the halo/borderlands/wow mechanics and system.
>>
>>338215793
I wanna add the only reason I'm not getting The Division first is just financial. I would be getting it first if monry wasn't the issue.
>>
>>338213575
KI is pretty damn free, but only if you managed to snag season 1 with Gold a few months back. I dont play KI since I dont like fighting games, but people seem to really dig it. Smite is great and is pretty much all I play currently. It's a lot of fun and works really well with a controller.
>>
>>338217965
Its it rewarding to play? Like does dope shit happen that makes it enjoyable?
>>
>>338218080
Yeah its rewarding to play if you get into it and master a few gods and git gud at it. I don't know what you mean by dope shit, it's a pretty standard MOBA affair. Teamwork is paramount to victory, so its rewarding to see a well put together team triumph after a long hard battle.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.