[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People bitching about ganksquads and phantoms during invasions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ganksquad.jpg (159 KB, 1074x657) Image search: [Google]
ganksquad.jpg
159 KB, 1074x657
>People bitching about ganksquads and phantoms during invasions
>Farmed 10 covenant items from successful invasions during the last hour and a half alone.

95% of them were from hosts with 1-3 phantoms. Granted, it is naturally an unfair advantage, ive found that most of those hosts were shitters using phantoms for help on pve, making outplaying them incredibly easy despite their advantage.

I mean yeah there were about 5 invasions with ganksquads waiting full of experienced players which I stood no chance, but in general, invading really isn't that bad especially considering the fact that poise is practically nonexistent now
>>
There is literally no reliable way to deal with ganksquads you gigantic homo. Don't act like you getting lucky was a matter of skill.
>>
Anything can happen in pvp and unless you one shot them they will run away and sip before you can reach them.
>>
>>338213884

Invading in general is never reliable faggot, and that holds true for all Souls titles.

There is no luck involved, only skill. When you 1v2 or 1v3 no amount of luck is going to save your ass from shitters r1ing and perma-stunning you. It takes smart use of level design and enemy placement, and capitalizing on enemy mistakes - such as separating or downing estus when they should've waited.

Of course a phantom summoning shitter like you wouldn't comprehend such a thing so you're just bitching to bitch. Like you always do. Here, have a tampon you bitch.
>>
>>338214646
This. It's why giant weapons are the only way to go for invasions now. Just go in and either get a plunging attack or fucking swing around a car bumper and hope they get one shot, because trying to deal with them any other way is fruitless.
>>
>>338213884
THIS
>>
>>338214890

Bitch I rock an Astora straight sword and eat fuckhuegsword shitters for breakfast. NEXT.
>>
>>338215184
>brags about beating people with a straight sword
wew
>>
>>338214846
>invade bell area of dragon place
>RNG summons Havel to fight host
>tank squad got smash by RNG Havel spawn
Yea no RNG at all. Only skill.
>>
>>338215327

Straight swords have always been the most reliable, balanced, and versatile weapons in the entire Souls series - longswords in particular. Pretty much the best weapon in Das-Das3. Not as good in DeS, but still good enough.
>>
>>338216632

Your fault for running into a Havel+host fight faggot, or not running away. NPC phantoms attack anything in sight and you should've just not engaged or disengaged and ran away altogether, so that one was on you bud.
>>
>>338214846

>invader invades
>have intense fight
>invader on slim bit of health and no estus left
>runs into area with 20 enemies in it that I have no chance of taking on
this is the dictionary definition of pussying out, i wish they dropped seeds more often in this game
>>
>>338219134
When this happens don't chase after them. Just start walking back to the bonfire like you're going to summon help and they'll come running back. This happened about 10 times in a ten to fifteen minute fight I had with an invader in boreal valley.
>>
>>338214846
except in DS3 you can literally be up against a 5vs1 plus all enemy mobs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.