[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one disappointed? Waited through the whole playthrough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 960x540
Am I the only one disappointed? Waited through the whole playthrough for the super natural element from previous games, and boom there is none. I mean the ending was ok, but I just feel kinda empty. Like something was missing from the end.
>>
>Like something was missing from the end.

Gameplay.
>>
>>338203581
Nathan died at the beginning of the game. There's your supernatural part.
>>
>>338203649
Why must pcucks meme up every thread?
>>
>>338203581
PCucks false flagging once again I see.
>>
Druckman is an atheistic jew, everything he writes will be grounded in reality.
>>
>>338203725
That felt really dumb too. He's acting all injured and unable to do anything when you pick him back up, but in Uncharted 2 you started off with a gunshot wound freezing to death in a train hanging off a cliff, climbing your way up it and then when he picks back up there, he kills like twenty guys in a blizzard with the gunshot wound.
>>
>>338203581
I think the biggest missing part was new features.
The game feels like a repeat in almost every way.
They almost had something going with the two wider stages with some optional content, but they were so few and so simple it amounts to almost nothing
>>
>>338203581
Something like pirate ghosts would have been cool, maybe fucking aliens just something
>>
>>338204847
But then it LITERALLY is pirates of the Caribbean
>>
>>338205391
yes? and the problem?
>>
>>338203581
I hated the super natural shit.
>>
>>338205465
Stop please...
>>
>>338203581
The supernatural creatures at the end were the worst parts of this series. The ones in Drake's Fortune were annoying, the blue niggers in Among Thieves were handled a bit better, but the ones in Drake's Deception totally shat on everything.
>>
I loved it from start to finish, wish you had the same experience OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.