[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BC2 >borderlands 2 >modern warfare 2 this was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: BC2.jpg (204 KB, 455x417) Image search: [Google]
BC2.jpg
204 KB, 455x417
>BC2
>borderlands 2
>modern warfare 2

this was the best time for shooter games
>>
>>338196580

*for console shooter games
>>
>games were best when I was 12

No, it was the end, you literal child
>>
Only one of these games was good though
>>
>killzone 2
>resistance 2
>>
>>338196678
>games were best when I was 12

Sure kid
>>
>>338196580
I agree tbqh lads
>>
Why do people say they liked borderlands 2? its just so fucking awful in every way.
>>
>>338196580
None of those games were good.
>>
Those weren't just shit, two of them were franchise killers.
>>
>>338196907
*tips*
>>
>>338196869
because people like things, are you autistic? just asking for a friend
>>
>>338197386
>Are you autistic?

No, are you projecting?
>>
>>338196869
Some of the writing is cringeworthy but playing it is pretty fun
>>
>>338197050
?
>>
>>338196580
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>338196580
they were all terrible
>>
>>338196869
It was pretty boring alone but if you have friends to play with building complementary characters and working together in fights is really fun. Some of the end game raid bosses are really fun, especially the 4 dragons from the tiny tina DLC
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.