[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Level Design DS3>DS2DLC>DS1>DS2 >Boss Fights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20160512200755_1.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160512200755_1.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
>Level Design

DS3>DS2DLC>DS1>DS2

>Boss Fights

DS3>DS1>DS2DLC>DS2

>PVP

DS2>DS1>DS3

>Credits Music

DS2>DS1>DS3

>Atmosphere

DS1>DS3>DS2DLC>DS2

Uncontested fact
>>
Yes, but don't forget:
>BB > DaS
>>
File: AHHH! A Kosmolite!.png (802 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
AHHH! A Kosmolite!.png
802 KB, 1500x1125
>>338189458
>leaving out 40% of the franchise

What are you even doing?
>>
they're all fucking shit
>>
>>338189458
I mostly agree.
>>
>>338189458
>Boss Fights
>DS3
What are you doing man, there were like 3 good bosses in DS3, all the rest were either boring, piss easy or just some retarded gimmick shit.
DS1 had way better bosses, I actually had to try when fighting those.
The worst part of DS3 is how they put all the decent bosses in a row and pretty much force you to play all the shit boring gimmick bosses through the first 10-15 hours of the game. (untill pontiff the only not shit boss was the freeze guy (second boss I think))
>>
>DS2DLC>DS1 level design

DS2 still has a lot of dry levels before you get to the good bits. DS1's main shittiness is Izalith and the fact that the 'endgame' areas don't intersect like they did in the earlier half.
>>
>>338190075
How is abyss watcher worse than vordt?
>>
File: 1373302984920.jpg (82 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1373302984920.jpg
82 KB, 720x720
Every damn day with you guys. I swear you spend more time arguing over how to order the souls games in different categories than you guys spend playing the games.
>>
>>338189458
No one cares about your autistic opinion.
>>
>>338191091
I really don't understand why people like abyss watchers, beat him second try, and that was because first time I went in with 1 estus flask.
Here's litterally all you had to do (I didn't use a guide and figured this out from my first attempt):
>hit him a bit till the second guy spawns
>run away till third guy spawns
>do nothing and watch the third guy do all the work for you
>if he dies just wait and he'll return
>repeat till second phase
>dodge to his left (your right) in his second phase

wow that was hard, didn't even use an estus flask second time, and the first try I kinda just died cause I dodged to his right a bunch of times.
I was so hyped when I saw the third guy spawn and expected my shit to get pushed in really deep, but it did the opposite as soon as I saw he was with me for no goddamn reason.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.