[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got my Oculus Rift today. Can't play it until work is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I got my Oculus Rift today. Can't play it until work is over though. Torture. What should I play first /v/?
>>
>>338181849
Facebook.
>>
play your warranty
>>
>>338182106
Wew, edgy
>>
>>338182349
Search your web crawlers. You know it be true.
>>
I have two that came about two weeks ago. They are still in original boxes unopened.

House is a disaster and I dont have any room. Really annoying
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (111 KB, 704x423) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
111 KB, 704x423
>>338182573
>>
>>338182573
It's not like a Jobsian iPhone that has 'value' if kept in vintage condition. Sell the one that you aren't using cause it won't keep its value as well.
>>
>>338182898

I am trying to convince my wife to sell one, or both. She literally preordered two after trying a demo at her work so we could " Play together "

Meanwhile I have had to gut the house, do electrical, insulation, drywall, plumbing, and she just is like " Hey finish that already so we can play with the vives! "

I am like you fucking retard I could have just hired mexicans to crawl under the spider infested sub basement and fit pipes and run wires.

Really hoping I can get this house cleaned up enough within a few months, then maybe there will be enough games out to have fun
>>
>>338182898
Oculus DK2's are still holding value at around $500, even now. Still not a bad idea to sell one now, though.
>>
Oh shit I meant two Vives. 1800 bucks for two boxes in the corner
>>
>>338183523

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu392jJe82s
>>
>>338183690

I need something like that, for two players to come out, also be nice if in a few months I can pirate everything.

But I also need to finish the downstairs so we have a space big enough to play. There is so much fucking shit in this house, plus drywall and all this shit.

Had to learn all this fuckery from youtube
>>
>>338183818
>But I also need to finish the downstairs so we have a space big enough to play.
Why finish it to start playing? All you need is electrical.
>>
>>338183212
lol You do all that fucking work and she's wishing for you to hurry up so you can both play with toys. Women are pretty oblivious and ungrateful.
>>
>>338181849
>What should I play first /v/?
All the games.
Shouldn't take you more than 2 hours.
>>
>>338184064

Its like an A-frame house with a big single room downstairs, then the upstairs but its an angle ceiling.

Tons of shit and appliances all over. I mean, I could clear a space, set them up, then play a bit, but then its having to just move everything around again.

So far I have finished rewiring, insulation, and 80% of drywall, I have to finish all the taping, sanding, painting, flooring, then I am planning on drilling a hole in the ceiling to feed the oculus cables through for ultimate WTF from anyone watching.

>>338184296

Oh srsly mad sometimes. Instead of just letting me tackle each project she just starts one, fucks it all up, gets hurt, then I have to finish it.

I had to suture her leg because she ripped it open trying to remove some drywall _(. _.)_ Somehow.

" On the shows it takes them like two days! " I almost walked out lol.

I am kind of annoyed, because we had a DK2 oculus to play with, then the Vive demos, so we were all set, then we got the small house and she wouldnt listen to me at all about doing small projects.

I figured, let her have her fun, so I just rented a dumpster then gutted the place to the rafters. Then she is like, " Oh man its so cold in the morning! " *runs three space heaters on 15 amp circuit *

Thankfully, probably have added like 30k to the value of this house already, it was OLD
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.