[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A girl with superhuman computational abilities and ingenious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Persona-5_2016_05-16-16_003.jpg (62 KB, 320x816) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5_2016_05-16-16_003.jpg
62 KB, 320x816
>A girl with superhuman computational abilities and ingenious programming capabilities. She is a first-year student in high school, but on top of lacking skill at communicating with her peers, she became a shut-in after a certain incident. After her middle school graduation, she no longer attends school. When she’s alone with the protaognist, she behaves normally, but when she’s around others, she seems to cover her head with something strange.
Why do they put this persona 4 style garbage in the game?
Why can't we have more serious and adult setting and characters like it was in the persona 3? I wouldn't be surprised now even if they put rich female classmate who's family owns island and who will invite you and your friends there for vacation.
Fucking otaku garbage
>>
Because animeNEETs are subhuman trash
>>
>>338181237
YOU'RE A KID NOW
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW
>>
Nothing is good in these Persona games, except the music which can be a pleasure.
>>
NO DUAL AUDIO NO BUY
>>
I didn't like Fuuka the first time and I don't like her the second time.
>>
I liked Fuuka, i hope i like this girl too.
>>
Persona has always been about kids, even EP was about growing up
>>
>>338183524
Mamiko Noto was good
>>
>>338181237
Why does she look so much like the Splatoon girl?
>>
>>338181237
>I wouldn't be surprised now even if they put rich female classmate who's family owns island and who will invite you and your friends there for vacation.
Haru
>>
>>338181237
>Why can't it be serious like P3
>I bet they'll do stupid campy shit like Mitsuru in P3

>Why can't it have an adult setting
>Cast of children, set in a high school

Yeah, because everything has to fucking serious so us serious grownups have have "an adult setting and characters."
>>
This is what happens when people grow up but games stay the same. I think it's time to either accept that or stop with vidya.
>>
>>338184772
>Yeah, because everything has to fucking serious so us serious grownups have have "an adult setting and characters."

>everything has to be just like every waifu pandering anime released in the last five years
>>
>>338181237
Because the overwhelming majority of anime is made for kids and teenagers. This is like asking why YA books always have female protagonists that everyone loves and are super cool and really talented at beating up 240 pound super soldiers.

Anime is for kids. Occasionally someone makes one that isn't but for the most part you're supposed to either grow out of it entirely or just take part in it occasionally.
>>
>>338181237
damn OP is a faggot once again
>>
SMELLY
>>
>>338186481
You're doing it wrong.

STINKY
>>
>>338185937
>Watching anime
There's your problem.
>>
NEET
>>
>Why can't we have more serious and adult setting and characters like it was in the persona 3? I wouldn't be surprised now even if they put rich female classmate who's family owns island and who will invite you and your friends there for vacation.
But P3 had that.
>>
PUSSY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.