[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/, I have insomnia and recently I've found that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
hey /v/, I have insomnia and recently I've found that the one thing that drops me to sleep like a stone is watching speedruns. So much that I've already watched the whole archive of the AGDQ channel, and a lot of souls games speedrunners on youtube (and I dont even play souls games)

plz recommend me some other speedrun-focused channels, the only requirement is that theres must be some kind of narration, otherwise it doesnt work

I think non-autistic let's plays would work as well but I dont know anything about that
>>
Define "non-autistic" lets plays in the context of watching AGDQ.

Honestly dude, just give Game Grumps and Two Best Friends a try for LPs.
>>
>>338177293
idk i've tried watching some but it was just retarded tweens screaming and fake laughing

i'll give these ones a try, thanks
>>
I recommend ESA, the European equivalent of the AGDQs. It's all in English.

https://www.youtube.com/user/EuroSpeedAssembly

It doesn't get interrupted by donations or any other bullshit very often either.
>>
>>338177293
>just give Game Grumps and Two Best Friends a try for LPs.
and get woken up by some loud-mouth, obnoxious shit-brains saying stuff like "HAHAHAH WOOOOAH DUDE! WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!"
>>
File: 1456457855438.png (22 KB, 115x145) Image search: [Google]
1456457855438.png
22 KB, 115x145
>>338177513
holy shit i love you
>>
>>338177631
sounds like AGDQ to me.
>>
>>338177809
agdq's sperg-outs aren't usually as loud as the those gamegrumps and two best friends

they're the kind of people that make me actively despise americans sometimes
>>
>>338178120
the friends are canadian tho. And it seems like this is more of a issue of you being unable to control the volume of your pc or whatever you're using.
>>
>>338178120
>actively despise americans
>two best friends play
>americans

Don't pin them on us.
>>
File: photo.jpg (116 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
116 KB, 900x900
Not speedrunners but I found Star_ and Jerma985's Dark Souls streams knock me out at night. Especially Star's. They're both hilarious streamers and youtubers, their Souls streams are usually more quiet and casual, and they're just great guys
>>
>>338178547
>canadian
even worse

the commentary on those channels alternates between mumbling and screaming
i just can't understand why people would want to watch that shit
i tried to watch those fuckers play mgr. it was one of the worst things ive ever seen
>>
>>338178802
my nigga

recently jerma has been streaming fallout new vegas which is a real treat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.