[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sega adquiring Atlus means that they'll bring their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: segagirls.jpg (380 KB, 1680x2240) Image search: [Google]
segagirls.jpg
380 KB, 1680x2240
>Sega adquiring Atlus means that they'll bring their games to Europe now!
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/05/19/sega-currently-no-plans-bring-7th-dragon-iii-code-vfd-europe/
>>
what is sonic pointing at
>>
There's always importi-
>3DS
Oh. Well, thanks Nintendo and Sega.
>>
>>338176770
these dubs
>>
HEDGEHOGGED
>>
>>338176614
>people genuinely thought combining two of the worst companies regarding Europe would benefit Europe
>>
>>338176770
the tall one is fuckable he says
>>
>>338176614
These fucking whores probably don't even know who Sonic is.
>>
>>338179624
>Implying they're not wondering why his arms are blue as that phot was snapped
>>
2>4>3>1
>>
>>338179298
The only attractive one is the second girl from the left.
>>
>>338180228
what about the cutie in the middle
>>
>>338180501
I don't like the ones with blue arms.
>>
SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE
>>
>>338180740

chris chan pls go
>>
>>338179165
At least they're not Silverlight.
>bring the games to Europe years later yet it now has new game-breaking bugs that didn't exist in the other regions' versions
>>
I'd be laughing if they region lock Persona 5 english version
>>
>>338183050
They region locked the P4 fighting game, which was on the PS3, a region-free console. I wouldn't put it past Atlus.
>>
>>338183149
That was only to prevent reverse importing in Japan, they won't region lock the Japanese version because Japan got mad as fuck at Atlus. P4DAN isn't region lock so there's that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.