[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying modding games isn't censorship Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 640px-Gordon_Ramsay.jpg (60 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
640px-Gordon_Ramsay.jpg
60 KB, 640x960
>implying modding games isn't censorship

Why can't you respect the artist's original vision?
>>
Where's the lamb SAUCE?
>>
>>338173494
What an unbelievably fucking stupid consensus you came up with.
>>
>>338173585

that's not what consensus means dipshit
>>
seven
>>
Hey anon! Yes you! Why are you modding that piece of paper? Can't you respect the original vision of the person who made that paper?
>>
The game is merely a canvas. The controls are our paintbrushes, and the characters are our colors. The artist used these brushes and colors to paint a quite beautiful picture, but they left those utilities here for us to paint our own. And they left room on the palette for even more colors, so that our paintings can be fucked up on an unprecedented level.
>>
>>338173585

>What an unbelievably fucking stupid consensus you came up with.
>>
>>338173494
Because I always have the option to go back to the unmodded version of the game
>>
>>338173996

You can always learn japanese and import the pure, untouched, unadulterated original edition of Sengan Kabuma Titty Monster Rodeo Gaiden, senpai
>>
I want a ramsay series where he goes around sorting autists lives out

"A fucking gaming keyboard? What the fuck is that? You're a joke, you know that?"

"Look. Look at this. He's got all these posters of cartoon characters. They're everywhere. Fuck me."

"What's that smell?" *looks under desk* "What is this? Is this a bottle of piss?"

"Oh my god. What are these? Amiibos? What the fuck? That's it. I want everybody out of here. SHUT IT DOWN!!!"
>>
>>338173494
censorfags btfo in one post. Screencapping this for future use.
>>
It isn't censorship because no one is modding OUT underage anime tiddies, cuck
>>
>>338173494
A fucking leaf
>>
>>338175526
But you COULD be, so it IS.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.