[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, I can't decide which of the new Pokemon starters to pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1280
Fuck, I can't decide which of the new Pokemon starters to pick
>>
>>338155406
Litten.
Talk shit get lit.
>>
SEAL'S THE DEAL
>>
>>338155406
Did "Fuck, " really add anything to your sentence?
>>
>still only one save slot per cartridge

Nintendrones will defend this.
>>
>>338155406
go with the rowlet
>>
>>338155821
Fuck, the fucking language police has fucking arrived.
Lets get the fuck outta this fuck.
>>
>>338155406
they look like generic trash

also fuck off to your containment board
>>
>>338155838
I won't defend it, just explain it.

A big part of Pokemon's marketing, and overall focus of the game, is connecting with Pokemon. Pokemon are your friends and partners. So just starting over should be hard. Your journey is special.

I'm not saying that's a good reason, just their reason.
>>
>>338155406
Why does it matter? The ugly fuck is just going to get boxed anyway.
>>
>>338156095
he did fuck off to the containment board. it's called /v/
>>
>>338155406
It's tough, I actually like them all. I'm going with Popplio, unless his evo line ends up shit.
>>
Fuck, I was excited for the new Pokemon game then these starters came out and also someone reminded me that mega-evolutions exist.
>>
None of them, because I'm pretty sure that GF is still clinging on retarded game design choices like HMs. Or Introducing new mechanics that get used like twice in the game (looking at you trio/rotation battles).
Why does GF halfass Pokemon so hard?
>>
>>338156158
Ignore this guy, that's just what they SAY their reason is.

The actual reason is because they don't want you to buy one copy and then share it with other people. They want parents to buy a copy for each kid rather than one they cans hare.
>>
Don't you have friends to trade them with so you can get all three anon?
>>
>2016
>worrying about starters in Pokemon
you can get all of them as soon as you can use the GTS
>>
>>338156649
>HMs

When will they remove this shit mechanic? Just give me some key tools to remove obstacles in my way or something. There's nothing worse than having to ruin your pokes movepool because you have to fit some HMs in there.
>>
>>338155406
I'm probably getting litten, but man, all of them are pretty nice.
>>
>>338155406
I was gonna go owl but my wife wants him so I'll have to decide between the other two based on their evolutions.
>>
>>338156870
My point exactly. It is completely pants on head retarded.

So you catch that flying pokemon right. It is literally 5 times as big as you, and all its moves are flying related. But yet the damn thing cannot fly unless you shove a CD in its gullet.

The solution is so easy too. Just give every pokemon these abilities (not as attacks, just abilities they can do) that you can only use after you defeated gym #34324 or whatever. It is simply retarded that you have to teach a fucking Scyther how to cut a tree, when all the damn thing can do is cutting.
>>
File: 1463459736969.jpg (248 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
1463459736969.jpg
248 KB, 1000x665
>>338155406
The clown. This isn't a goddamn choice, you're picking him
>>
Depends on what their evolutions will look like.
>>
>>338157125
Post pic of waifu senpatchi :3
>>
>>338155406
>>/vp/
>>
>>338156706
>that's just what they SAY their reason is.

That's what I meant, dingus.

The actual tangible reason is painfully obvious.
>>
>>338157125
Your wife wants the owl to fuck her while you watch
>>
>>338156870
>>338157191
The point of the game is to use Pokemon. Tools are not in the spirit of the game. Go play Minecraft.

It is clear they are making you beat the gyms so you can't sequence break. You can complain about it being linear, but that is their reason.
>>
>>338158775
The method I suggested would still involve using Pokemon, not tools. But it would also involve not wasting 1/3 of your team because you need 2 HM slaves.

Please, reading comprehension.
>>
File: image.jpg (640 KB, 700x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640 KB, 700x891
If you're picking a starter without knowing the final evolution, I don't respect you as a Pokemon trainer. Simple as that
>>
>>338157125
>tfw cucked by an owl
>>
>>338158775
>I enjoy being forced to use the same shitty moves on my pokemon in every game
>>
>>338155821
it added "fuck"
>>
>>338155406

Why does it matter? You can get all three plus all the legendaries and shit once you're able to trade.
>>
>>338155821
It fucking emphasized his fucking point. I mean, it's not that fucking hard to understand.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.