[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: totalwar.png (66 KB, 654x304) Image search: [Google]
totalwar.png
66 KB, 654x304
What went wrong?
>>
holy shit... will sega recover?
>>
File: total.png (110 KB, 712x623) Image search: [Google]
total.png
110 KB, 712x623
>>338151797
It's a strategy game. There's always one review from someone who hasn't played whatever series it is, and tanks the metacritic basically because they didn't understand something

>"Most elite units are gated behind hours of city development"

Literally complaining that late game units are late game. It's like reviewing a singleplayer shooter and complaining that you don't just get every gun at the start
>>
>>338151797
Isn't that the highest score since Fall of The Samurai? Also had an 86 if I remember correctly.
>>
Isn't that a great score for a total war game?
>>
Atilla got 80 and Rome 2 got 76.

Who fucking cares honestly? It has official modding support and that's something not even DOOM has.
>>
>>338151797

People genuinely like the Warhammer franchise? I always thought it was some kind of nerd meme like Magic cards who didn't appeal to anyone else.
>>
>>338151797
THIS IS NOT FAIR BROS THIS GAME SHOULD OF BEEN THE SAVIOR OF PC GAMING BUT NOW WE HAVE NOTHING AND THE CONSOLE BULLIES KEEP LAUGHING AT US.!
>>
>>338152031
If you read the review the complain more about the fact that once you reach that tech stage you don't automatically get it in all your cities, and still have to build the upgrades to that level. Which is still fucking retarded because it's been like that since Rome 1. When you conquered a new city you had to build barracks' and shit if you wanted to make your late game units from it.
>>
>>338151797

No ps4 release.
>>
>>338151797

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
>>
Looks like a pretty decent score to me.
>>
>>338152331

What in Gods name are you talking about? Strategy games are a stupidly niche genre. 86 is an excellent score.
>>
Why are these threads allowed?
>>
>>338156172

What do you mean? We're discussing the reviews and scoring of game.

I don't know why OP phrased it like such a mongoloid, but this IS /v/ after all.
>>
>>338152328
Fuck yes people like it. It's an amazing universe with tons of cool shit in it.

It's probably the most fun fantasy universe ever.
>>
>>338156142

It is, but consolecuks are really desperate to shit up the place.
>>
File: 011 (2).jpg (532 KB, 928x1208) Image search: [Google]
011 (2).jpg
532 KB, 928x1208
>>338158393
You're part of the problem.
>>
Metacritic threads are the worst fucking thing on this board.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.