[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Pokemon Comic-style products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Just got this email from the Pokemon company.

Now, I'm 25. I'm past the age where I can go around wearing video game apperal.
But make no mistake, if I was 5 years younger I would rock the shit out of this hoodie.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160519-091547.jpg (190 KB, 1227x554) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160519-091547.jpg
190 KB, 1227x554
There's also this new graduation pika plush
>>
>>338149232
>KZZZZAP
There's not enough of stuff like this where Pikachu is getting angry and using electricity.
They're too focused on making him cute.
>>
>>338149294
That plush looks really low quality
>>
>>338149232
That's an ok hoodie. Would be better if the pattern ran the whole inside of the hoodie and it was reversible. Or if the right half exterior was the pattern with black on white art and the left was white with black art
>>
File: the fuck are you chuckling at?.jpg (76 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
the fuck are you chuckling at?.jpg
76 KB, 1280x721
>>338149294
That plush looks like it easy made overnight in a sweat house.
>>
What's this new obsession with plusses all of a sudden?
>>
>>338149768
did you mean to write pussies?
>>
>>338149853
OH SHIT
>>
>>338149232
>pokemon center
Good luck ever getting anything.
>>
have pikachu's ears always been this large?
>>
>>338150739
I love this meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.