[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought DS3 >no desire to finish it >buy Stellaris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Schermopname (21).png (572 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Schermopname (21).png
572 KB, 1366x768
>bought DS3
>no desire to finish it

>buy Stellaris for 10 bucks
>have a fucking blast, but endgame sucks so can't continue playing.

Tired gamer thread?
What the fuck should I even play, everything feels boring.
>>
play the game of life

at least when you get bored of it you'll have something to look forward to
>>
>>338148702
SMT Nocturne
>>
File: DohImissed.png (19 KB, 120x89) Image search: [Google]
DohImissed.png
19 KB, 120x89
>>338148768
wow
>>
>Admit you liked Stellaris
>Tired Gamer

Try harder
>>
File: 1458821733527.jpg (77 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1458821733527.jpg
77 KB, 500x347
>I complete 40% of every game I've bought for about a year
>I can't even remember the last game I saw the ending of
>Just want to talk to randoms online and imagine I have friends
>It's like putting a band aid on a gaping wound
>Creatively burnt out as well

I'm too embarrassed to see my therapist because I was doing so much better last time I saw her.
>>
>>338148702
>bought DS3
>no desire to finish it

Yeah you should probably end your life.
>>
>>338148947
Nigga after playing all the other souls games the novelty just wore off.

Sure it was fun but it doesn't offer the same experience anymore. Half the fun was discovering mechanics and expierincing the unique gameplay. I've seen it already.
>>
>>338148702
been having the same problem

I played REmake for the first time and while I really enjoyed it I could only play in one hour sessions before feeling burnt out
>>
>>338148905
Wait, so you can affoard to see aomeone who will help your mental health but you wont over "I need more help than last time".

Anon, go see them if it helps.

Also fuck you, ya spoiled shit.
>>
>>338149993
It's free where I live if you're under 25.

I'm aware it's stupid and self destructive, but anxiety is like that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.