[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else really hype for the latter half of this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: glory.gif (487 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
glory.gif
487 KB, 500x250
Is anyone else really hype for the latter half of this year? I haven't had this much hope for a vidya renaissance in years.

What are you hype for anon?
>>
File: 1419320790068.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1419320790068.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
I'm actually excited for June

Atelier Sophie
Grand Kingdom
Odin Sphere lef however the fuck you spell
Miku Future Tone

Also excited for SMT IV Apocalypse and the usual Persona 5, FF XV etc
>>
>>338147449
Persona 5
South Park: The Fractured but Whole
>>
I wouldn't say I'm hyped for anything, because my emotions can't reach that high, anymore. However, I am looking forward to TWD season 3, Tyranny, and Telltale Batman. I really hope Tyranny isn't just about starting off evil and becoming a good guy.
>>
What's even coming out? All I'm looking forward to is Dishonored 2.
>>
>>338147894
Same question. Last I got hyped was Witcher 3 and it delivered in spades. I've felt like everything after that has been going down hill lately.
>>
>>338147449
I need to rewatch that movie.
>>
>>338147894
>>338148221
The Last Guardian
Final fantasy XV
Persona 5
Horizon
Deus Ex
Battlefield
the new shitty Cod

etc.
>>
>>338147449
Tides of Numenera is the only game I even remotely want to play, hitting the point where I think I've truly outgrown vidya, it's not a good feel. ;_;
>>
>>338149930
Tides of Numenera and The Mandate for me. If those two sucks, I'm going back to reading books.
>>
>>338147449
I'm still excited about MGSV
The trailers make me so hard
A shame about the pushed back release date, though. I hope it means Kojima will make it as great as can be. I know people keep saying it'll either be shit or the best game in history, but all I really want is to see a few MG1 and 2 bosses, build OH and ZanzibarLand, and ride around a motorcycle throwing snakes at people. I hope the story characters like the inevitable Gray Fox are playable, too. Or at least usable as buddies. Can't wait to chill with Miller and Fox on Mother Base while Ocelot does the gesture in the background. It'll be fun.
>>
>>338147774
I'm with you in Telltale Batman, im optimistic that they've worked on their engine, the CEO said they had.
>>
>>338147449
90% of it will be delayed.
>>
>>338149548
>The Last Guardian

>laughing_released_games.jaypeg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.