[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who lastgen here ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 360s.png (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
360s.png
29 KB, 200x200
Who hasn't made the retarded leap into the current gen ?

There's really no point yet.

I know there's a lot of us. The numbers prove that there are still 200 mil last gen consoles out there. Not counting the Wii.
>>
>>338144247

I'd like to see a source on that information, then I'll write a proper response to your thread.
>>
>>338144435
Before any retard reponds.
200 mil mark is combining ps3 and 360 worldwide sales.
>>
I'll never buy a sony product. I've been a Nintendo fan all my life, and I hate the Sony fans anyway. Nd sonys smug ad campaigns .

I'm waiting to see what Xbox has to show during e3. If they have a slim or an upgraded box, I'll bite.
>>
>>338144514

So you just made up a number, said it represented consoles that must still be in use and made a thread, eh?

That's horseshit. Don't ever post this trash on /v/ again you deceitful son of a bitch!
>>
I don't think there's ever been released any statistics specifically on how many last-gen consoles are still "in use", it's fairly easy to find total sales though, but that doesn't mean they're still in use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles
>>
I need to bag a backup 360 before they get scarce, fuck current gun
>>
I dusted off my 360 to play MGS:V on last year. Got the console launch year and I've still got the same one, no RROD or nothing. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I wasn't left wanting too hard on the visuals side, I never noticed frameskips or slowdowns. The only thing that made me think to myself 'damn I wish I was on an updated machine to see this in full resolution' was quiets feet. Everything else looked fine. If anything I would have just preferred to play on a older TV since new he lcd flatscreen TV monitors are such bright pieces of shit :(
>>
>>338144247
I mostly play past gen because all my consoles are hacked and my PC is shit. Still own a PS4 though.
>>
>>338144247
>I'm too poor to buy a current gen console
>>
>>338144247

>Sell xbox and games
>Save up for budget pc
>Never worry about it again
>>
yeah i still play on my 360. i bought a ps4 but i ended up selling it for drugs because it's just a 360 with better graphics.
>>
I don't really enjoy modern games enough to buy a current gen console. I still play consoles from the last gen to as far back as 3rd gen. For everything else I can use my PC.
>>
>>338144247
hey, i just recently bought a PS3. Its the best, free online, console was cheaper since the new gen was coming out. so many games, you already know which ones are good. got the play console exclusives like RDR and Last of Us. cheaper games too. really, this is the best time to buy a PS3/X360.

anybody disagree?
>>
>>338145747
nope, that is exactly what I did and what I plan to do with the ps4 in a few years time. buy a cheap one and burn through all the best exclusives for a pittance
>>
Aren't ps3s still like $200? Always wanted to get one.
>>
>>338145907
hmm, maybe the PS NEO for me, the new gen really seems to suck.
>>
As someone who grew up with PS1 and PS2, all my favourite series are on Steam now (FF, MGS, souls etc). I bought a PS4 but i sold it a couple of months later due to no games basically. And that was this year which is really sad.
>>
i was playing red dead redemption last night and i think if i were to get a new console it would be a ps4 in a few days
>>
>>338145747
this may be the best time to buy a PS3 but the 360 had a really fun online community in lots of games. obviously, they are all dead now.
>>
Haven't bought a console since the PS3, but I do want to play bloodborne eventually

No rush though, PS4s will only go down in price and the game isn't going to get worse if I wait, not going to spend $400 to play one game
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.