[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think about Lords of the Fallen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Lords-of-the-Fallen.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lords-of-the-Fallen.jpg
177 KB, 1280x720
What does /v/ think about Lords of the Fallen?
>>
>>338143905
a better Dark Souls game
>>
>>338143905
its a solid 5/10
>>
>>338143905
Dark Souls with actually competently programmed graphics, better artstyle and lower difficulty
>>
Mediocre clone
>>
>>338143905
Gorilla Souls
5/10 at best.
>>
>>338143905
Not a bad game, but way too short and uninspired.
Cautiously optimistic about the sequel.
>>
>>338143905
It's the result of someone saying "Lets take Dark Souls and turn it up to 11."
Except they didn't know how to do that really so they roughly copied how Dark Souls plays, except it's in Unreal Engine so it feels like its playing on ice, then they made it look like Lord of the Rings on steriods, then they added massive pauldrons and spikes to everything for that Diablo look and called it a day.

It's not bad. It's just kind of there. And that's ok.
>>
File: HOPbCpx.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HOPbCpx.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
>>338144010
>better artstyle
anon pls
>>
Too fucking slow.

The graphics were great but the gameplay was so god damn slow and clunky.
>>
>>338146171
>replying to bait
>>
>>338143905
I heard it has player character voice acting. Dark Souls would have been shit with player character voice acting. I stopped reading there. Was that a good idea?
>>
typical bad kb+m controls with the accel/decel camera swing
generic looking/written chinese knock-off shit
slow clunky garbage but hey you get instant parry and LOOTS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.