[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with Far Harbor finally released, do we consider Lovecraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
So with Far Harbor finally released, do we consider Lovecraft complete and utter garbage?

I mean, his writings were ramblings and his horror was Halloween-tier

Can I finally stop liking Bloodborne?

What am I supposed to think /v/?
>>
>Please think for me /v/, I am incapable of forming my own opinion.
>>
I want to smoke weed /v/. Can I smoke weed?
>>
>>338140006
Please vee. I wanna smokey kushkush and hate Lovecraft contrarianly.
>>
vee I want to breathe what sould i do
>>
File: 1459786171302.gif (863 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459786171302.gif
863 KB, 500x281
Like this picture instead
>>
>>338140663
pls go away air shill we dont need no air
>>
>>338139789
Some of his stuff is good and some is not so good.

I loved Innsmouth, and hated Mountains of Madness. If you can't formulate your own opinion you can either read up (his stories aren't very long) or just abstain.
>>
File: lol.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>338139789
>What am I supposed to think /v/?

He needs to be told what to think XD kek lol zozzle etc.
>>
>>338139789
>What am I supposed to think /v/?
You are supposed to like overwatch hand you want a wow legacy server, that's it for now.
>>
>>338139789

kill yourself
>>
As someone who has read all his stuff, I can tell you outright that no game has really managed to capture the feel of his work.
>>
No OP. You can watch as I fuck your gf tho.
>>
Wtf is wrong with lovecraft?
I think his shit is pretty cool, especially considering how old his shit is.
Dark shit like that was pretty much unheard of. He wasn't just a goth hipster.
>>
>>338139789
Are you that same fucking guy who was having that college graduation length essay argument in the previous far harbor/BB thread that just closed?
>>
>>338141501
The games wouldnt be very fun if they did
>>
>>338141501
What did you think of Call of Cthulhu?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.