[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Reviewer you can trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 443x332
ITT : Reviewer you can trust
>>
First
>>
>>338138195
>trip

Not even once
>>
Ballin'
>>
>>338138239
>Bean dip lover.
Not even twice.
>>
/v/ to an extent? Maybe /vg/ if the game has been out for over 2 weeks because they're usually honest about the flaws in their game. Otherwise, absolutely none.
>>
>>338138195
>>338138361
Newfag :^)
>>
DEEEEL DOO
>>
>yfw Chad Daddy was right the whole time
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
I guess reviewing old games removes all the pressure from fan boys. He is also shitting all over the milking of the sims
>>
>>338138431

Sony always wins babeh
>>
Shit looks like a dildo
>>
>>338138370
>/v/ to an extent
So what? Trust them when you like the game and not when you don't? What do you mean?
>>
>>338138405
Not even close
>>
>>338138462
He's a really entertaining channel. But there's no need to review the sims anymore. It's going to be the same with every new game/expansion.
>>
Videomule is pretty good.
>>
>>338138098

Solified my Purchase on the P S Triple, and that P S Quadruple is ABAP.

But Alas, he's all grown up now, he even has a son.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNak-j0dQW4
>>
gamerhijab. you can trust on him to bring the jab.
>>
I went PC now, but Chad ended up being right. The PS3 did end up finding success and now the PS4 dominates.
>>
File: Daniel Bloodworth.jpg (21 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Daniel Bloodworth.jpg
21 KB, 620x400
>>338138098
probably the guys from Gametrailers/Easy Allies, i have yet to find a review from them that i don't agree with (or fail to see where they're coming from).
>>
>>338138195
Hello kroni
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.