[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the year 2016, these are considered "bad" graphics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: jjj.jpg (633 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
633 KB, 2048x1152
In the year 2016, these are considered "bad" graphics for an open world game.
>>
>>338137574

Yeah, niggers make everything uglier.
>>
>>338137574
Sorry, Mr Deep Silver man, your game is dead shit.
>>
>>338137731
>Sorry, Mr Deep Silver man, your game is dead shit.
The Steam reviews are growing more and more positive, so there's a chance the game could manage to sell a decent number of copies on word of mouth, assuming of course the technical issues are addressed.

Was 43% positive yesterday, is 58% positive today, and will likely climb some more.

Also, the game hasn't been released outside America yet. It could be a smash hit in Eastern Europe or some shit.
>>
What game fuccboi?
>>
>>338138161
>What game fuccboi?
Homefront: The Revolution. For PC.

WHICH I AM STILL WAITING FOR BECAUSE OF THE FUCKWITTED STAGGERED RELEASE DATES.
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (39 KB, 512x326) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
39 KB, 512x326
>>338137894
>eastern europe
>paying for games

what's next? china? brazil? india?
>>
Most people on the internet know fuck-all about graphics. They only know what they find visually pleasing. That's why people can accidentally call real photographs "bad graphics". Because they have no perspective, no understanding of graphics as an art in and of itself.

Heck, most people can't understand the reasons why open world games require more resources to render than linear ones.

Then you've got the idiots who don't understand how vertical vs horizontal FOV works, but they'll still spout off PC Mustard Race bullshit about "muh console FOV".
>>
>>338138340
wtf..we pay... as long as it has normal price,
problem with amerifats is that they have lowest prices and biggest paychecks so they dont get some shit..
60$ is not 60€, its ~75$
And 12000$ yearly is not the same as 5000€ yearly
>>
>>338138571
>5000€ yearly
lmao
>10 eur per hour

its 2 eur per hour where I live
>>
>>338138352
this is truth, slap some ReShade on Skyrim and most fuckers here will yell:"OMG RL WOOO!!"
On the other hands some will be totaly excited about bullet breaking rocks and make a small landfall.

But to be honest, technically and objectively games like Crysis,ARMA and the like are actually most "realistic" games, and realistic is just not pretty as game art sometimes,
that stupid sayin comes to mind:realer than real
>>
>>338138785
how many hours per day?
>>
WE
>>
>>338139043
40 per month
>>
>>338137574
>that headband
2004 called, they want their graphics back
>>
Looks like a 360 game, like if Human Revolution got a sequel for last gen consoles and came out in 2013.

360 games that look better than whats in the OP:

Dead Space
Max Payne 3
Resident Evil 5
Rockstar Table Tennis
Splinter Cell Blacklist

"But its open world!"

Do you even use vehicles in the game?
>>
>Looks like a 360 game, like if Human Revolution got a sequel for last gen consoles and came out in 2013.
At what point exactly did any 360 game look like this? Even the Xbox 360 Crysis 3 didn't look this good.

This is Crysis 3 PC-grade in places. Sure, it uses Crysis 3's engine and is by developers who made Crysis 3, but that's still something.

>Do you even use vehicles in the game?
Yes. You have a motorbike.
>>
>>338139714
Describe what in that screenshot is so much better than a 360 game besides resolution and image quality.
>>
I keep hearing "looks like a last-gen game" bandied about. Maybe the console versions do, but how the hell does this resemble a 7th gen game? Do people not have working eyes? Look at the texture work, the lighting, the polygon count. Show me a single 7th gen game with this visual fidelity.
>>
>>338139912
>Describe what in that screenshot is so much better than a 360 game besides resolution and image quality.
Texture work, shadow resolution, skin shaders, polygon counts, soft hair effects. I mean, you can see the grain of the wood. In fact, even random shitty floorboard textures are high resolution in this game.

I mean just look at the characters. Show me a single 360 game with characters who have that sort of visual fidelity in realtime.
>>
>>338137574
Holy fucking ugly ass nigger. Get her out of my face. I feel sorry for the man who had to model and texture that bitch nig's face. Can you imagine how much time he had to spend making sure that chimpanzee looked like a chimpanzee? That would be pure torture.
>>
Okay, you win, it looks better than a 360 game.

Paying this much attention to some shitty D tier FPS game makes you a bigger loser in the end though.
>>
>>338140526
>Paying this much attention to some shitty D tier FPS game makes you a bigger loser in the end though.
Back in my day, the FPS games with the best graphics were the shitty D-tier ones like Crysis and Far Cry.
>>
>>338137574
>>338139714
>>338139921
>>338140076

holy fucking shit who cares about graphics its all fine and dandy but holy fuck i dont even need to know the game and i can tell from these images how badly scripted, forced and annoying that scene and the characters probably are
>>
>>338137574
how is the optimization?
>>
>>338139921
EHH IT'S LIKE THIS GIRLY, BADA BING BADA BOOM, BANG
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.