[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOOM vs Brutal DOOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: doom.jpg (12 KB, 285x160) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
12 KB, 285x160
Which is better in your opinion?
>>
>>338132689
Brutal Doom is literally a Reddit meme game.
>>
>>338132854

What's so bad about Brutal Doom exactly?
>>
>>338132854
>a Reddit meme game.
the fuck is a reddit meme game
>>
>>338132689
Brutal Doom > Original Doom > Doom 4 > Shit > Doom 3
>>
>>338133012
life is strange tier
>>
File: hqdefault (9).jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (9).jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>338133012
>the fuck is a reddit meme game
nufag slang, it is summer anon, hell on /v/
>>
>brutal doom
>doom ruined with unnecessary animations and blood splash on screen

>doom 4
>generic fps with little faster movement speed

Doesn't matter when both are shit and not playable.
>>
>>338132689
Que no los dos?
>>
>>338132689
>DOOM
The 1993 game? Of course it's better than a shithouse mod.
But you probably used the name Doom when you actually meant D44m like the underage poofter you are. The new game, though it disgusts me, is probably still better than Brutal Doom. But being fucked in the arse by a small drill is better than being fucked in the arse by a giant drill, it's not praise.
>>
>>338133545
reddit was a meme on /v for well over 4 years, it cannot be classified as nufag slang no longer, you newfag.
>>
>>338133012
A reddit meme game stands for a game that one does not like and cannot make out the words to explain why.
Just in case you are wondering too, a tumblr meme game is Undertale and should not be confused with a reddit meme game, for they have different meanings and uses.
>>
im not a huge fan of the new doom, but brutal doom is meme doom
>>
>>338132689
A large amount of what is wrong with Doom 4 can be blamed on the popularity of Brutal Doom and that can be blamed on people not understanding that the Doom comic was being mocked by the Doom community.
>>
>>338133576
Have you infact, played a generic FPS? The only similarities are the first person aspect. If you could name me 5 similarities between this game and battlefield or ARMA id be impressed.
>>
>>338133786
>reddit was a meme on /v for well over 4 years, it cannot be classified as nufag slang no longer, you newfag.

reddit shitposting will always be newfag, you cumstain.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.