[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why they are considered one of the hardest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
Can someone explain why they are considered one of the hardest bosses in DS when I was able to beat them on the first try?
>>
>>338131567
Well done anon, you are very talented.
>>
Because it's two tough enemies at once.
>>
>>338131567
No
>>
Dark Souls being hard is a meme
You ever hear someone say the Water Temple in OoT is hard? Same thing
>>
>>338131678
Water Temple is tedious, not hard.
>>
>>338131567
>Friend beats manus first try
>I find him the hardest out of everyone

Everyone plays the game differently. Biggie Smalls is the hardest test of your first playing DaS. It's about being patient rather than constantly going in to do damage.
>>
>>338131724
Yes but retards who don't know what they're talking about call it hard all the time. Thats my point
>>
>>338131628
so was the gargoyle fight but they were piss easy.
>>
File: SotFS_RatAuthority.jpg (2 MB, 1538x884) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_RatAuthority.jpg
2 MB, 1538x884
>>338131736
>4 small rats at start
>anger 1, boss appears
>gank level: you are fucked
>>
>>338131567
i explain.
you're insecure about your skill level and want validation about you being good.
that's fine, anon.
>>
>>338132026
Thank you
>>
DaS1 is extremely easy after getting used to the pace of BB and DaS3.
Ornstein is slower and more predictable than the spear lothric knights at the beginning of DaS3, and he doesn't have a greatshield either
>>
>>338131567
>when I was able to beat them on the first try?

I beat them before the game was even planned and also fucked you're mom and had her remove your balls when you were born, top that, bitch.
>>
>>338132292
>I beat them before the game was even planned
Nice imagination, I could ask the Autism Speaks Association to publish your comment on their newsletter.
>>
>>338131567
>he lies on an anonymous web page

What even do you gain from this?
>>
>>338132238
It's true, once you get good at Bloodborne you'll have a much easier time at Dark Souls. Especially if you go through the later Chalice Dungeons first.
>>
>>338132680
Laughing at people like you, shitting on people that have better skills.
>>
>>338131567
thats it? get on my level anon i beat the game blind without a single death. i also beat all the souls games all the way up to ng+7 soul level 1 without any deaths either.
>>
>>338131567
Because you are a fucking nerd. Also there was no way for you to know they were the hardest bosses unless you were using a walktrough, you fucking scrub.
>>
>>338131567
For real? Wow anon you must be really good at videogames. Truly you are... the darkest soul
>>
>he looked up things before getting there

lol scrub
>>
>>338133148
Nice try, anon, but there's one flaw in your statement
The Duke Archives are inaccessible if you don't die
>>
>>338131970

>No more Rat King

Fuck you Miyazaki you hack
>>
>>338132809
It's sad when you think about it, I mean, I don't even know who you are, you don't even have a username, yet you feel the need to lie to me. You must have some serious issues.
>>
>>338134109
being able to leave the fog gate i looked around and discovered a neat trick with the elevator that let me skip that part.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.