[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how many of you actually have\had relationships? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: c.jpg (143 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
143 KB, 1000x1300
So, how many of you actually have\had relationships? Because without it you couldn't possibly realise what Catherine's story is about and why Vincent struggles so much.
>>
>>338131007
Vincent struggles so much because he is a bitch made cuck. Both Katherine and Catherine are horrible. Freedom space tour ending is best ending.
>>
>>338131007
Anon, we know about vincent's struggles. That's why we're smart enough to never get into a relationship with a 3d.
>>
been in a relationship before. it's shit.
>>
File: 1350254822789.gif (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1350254822789.gif
21 KB, 320x240
>>338131007
I have, and can confirm true freedom ending is best ending.
>>
File: fucking cmon really.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fucking cmon really.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>338131007

>Be me. Buy this game on a whim.
>Dating steady girlfriend for awhile. Shits gotten a good bit stale
>Work with attractive female co-worker, always flirting with me cause she knows I wont make a move. Wanna cheat
>Start playing Catherine. Meet C Catherine.
>Wewlads.jpg
>Start answering the questions and situations honestly as if I got to live out my fantasy through this game.
>Realize the turmoil and stakes of my own well being as well as the girls.
>Really swing for the fences for C Catherine, whatever her peak ending is.
>It's all a clever ruse, I'm fucked no matter what.
>Kinda carry that with me.
>Break it off with gf. Make moves on work girl.
>No dice.
>MFW I shoulda just cheated while I was the most desirable. Aka un-fucking-available.
>>
>>338131007

Just got out of a 5 year relationship.

I also had a 18 month relationship on the side; that's what ended the 5 year relationship.

They were 30 and 21.

Honestly, women are a waste of time, money and effort.

Meet some random slut every few months, fuck them and enjoy your life of anime, vidya, learning, etc.
>>
>>338131007
I have but only as a teenager, so even then I can't actually relate that much to Vincent Nowadays I just work, play videogames and masturbate.
>>
>>338131007
>Meet girl at bar
>black out
>wake up to girl talking about how great the sex was
>Realize I've been date raped
> no option to call the cops
>Bitch keeps messaging me
>Tell her to never talk to me again
>Refuse to read her texts or answer her calls
>she date rapes me again
>Don't even have the option to tell Katherine I'm being targeted by a serial sex offender
>>
>>338131007
You don't need to have a relationship to want to fuck a succubus
>>
Just got out of a year long one with an 8/10 3 years older than me coworker. She told me she loved me amd obviously was extremely invested and one day she just decides to dump me because she said she didn't feel like she could be herself, didnt even try to talk it over. I vouldnt eat or sleep for a week.

She told me to kiss her the night we broke up and she said it might not be the last through tears. 2 days later shes dating my other coworker/friend while denying she is and while hes still acting like hes consoling me and like we're friends. She strung me along for a month and a half of "we should just ne friends for now, anythings possible" while fucking around with the guy she decided should console her in my place while we were dating. All they could do was agree with my declaring their shittiness and apologize profusely.

Now they both parade around my job acting happy as can be and like nothing ever happened between us. They get to enjoy the warmth of our compatriots while theyre none the wiser on their dishonesty and sleaziness and im left to pick up the pieces.

Im not defaming all girls but they are absolutely capable of being shit eatingly disingenuous and outmaneuvering social situations like that. A lot are just there to please. Shit makes me sick.
>>
>>338131162
this
tfw no gf faggots need to stop and count their blessings
>>
That's why I couldn't fully get into Catherine - I never had.
>>
>>338131007

I'm not exactly Chad but I've had a few relationships. None of them came anything close to the girls of Catherine.

The conversations Vincent had with his friends in cutscenes and in the bar were top notch 10/10 realistic though. The male characters were really what carried this game.
>>
>>338131816
>Nowadays I just work, play videogames and masturbate
Add play guitar and that's me too
I also talk to her and sit her at my side when I watch movies
>>
it's because he's a beta with a meek and submissive personality who busts his balls trying to be subservient to a woman to keep her without realizing that drives away any attraction she might have for him
>>
>>338131887
Shit like that can get a nigga fired at a job. That girl should lose her job for lowering the moral of the workforce.
>>
>>338131887
Leave that place you stupid cuck.
>>
I'm married. I haven't played Catherine but quite frankly I'm afraid to.

Commitment is scary, and the less you think about it the less it scares me personally.
>>
File: 4XURruYzTI8.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4XURruYzTI8.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
My gf is a cute so I'm happy and she's moderately into vidya
>tfw she dies to bosses in KHII on beginner but can beat Resident Evil 3 effortlessly
>>
>>338131887
>women are spineless and lack integrity or honor
how is this news?

also, you had it coming. dating around the workplace is a fucking moronic thing to do, because it leads to the kind of social clusterfuck you just got yourself into.
>>
>>338132172
I dont have the desire to oust them to the corporate people and caise drama but if I just go around complaining to my friends i work with what does that make me. It just sucks I played the shit lowkey at gatherings and now nobody seems to think they are fucked up because they didn't know how serious we were. She was able to discard all respect or niceity like that. What else is fucked is that I'm 22 and hes 30 and hes a fucking gay bitch compared to me. But he has a house and fed her and let her stay the night so.... Sucks for me i guess
>>
>>338132393
Yes, you were stupid.
As long as you learned your lesson all is good and life goes on.
>>
>>338132343
I just got tricked. I thought I was prettu misanthropic but she got me good.
>>
>>338131119
>>338131120
these guys knows.
>>
>>338131007

I'm just playing through Catherine this week.

Having been in very similar situations to Vincent I can really relate.

Though unlike Vincent I'm just a piece of shit who cheats regularly.
>>
File: char_42222.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_42222.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
>tfw you're the Orlando in the group
>except things couldn't get patched up
>>
>>338132296
My friend broke up with a girl while playing Catherine. I'm not even kidding, he played it and she watched and started some stupid talk which led to her doing pretty retarded shit. She turned out to be absolutely crazy bitch. And they were together for like three years and he wanted to marry her and have kids. Now he's fucking happy. Dodged a fucking bullet there.
>>
File: 1452434897767.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1452434897767.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
>>338131007
I actually cheated on my gf for 3.5 years with a girl from school. They both dumped me a few weeks ago (I deserved it obviously). The funny thing is that my gf was a terribly conservative brunette who would not leave her hometown, and the girl from school a feisty blonde who dragged my indecisive ass all over the world.

The last gift I received from the girl was this game, for my birthday. I still have to go and get it back.
>>
>>338132393

You're an idiot.

Quit your job and move on dumbass. I hope you learnt a lesson.
>>
File: 1407387997064.jpg (39 KB, 512x431) Image search: [Google]
1407387997064.jpg
39 KB, 512x431
>the horrible resurgence of memories and feelings when Katherine breaks up with Vincent

It was too real for me you guys
>>
I'm married with 2 kids and I hated Catherine.
>>
File: 1448962226462.png (721 KB, 992x720) Image search: [Google]
1448962226462.png
721 KB, 992x720
>>338131887
i feel for you anon. i would either go crazy and kill one of them or just quit work all together.
>>
tfw no laura bailey gf
>>
>>338132393
you sound like a huge cuck
>>
>>338132754
How am I an idiot honestly. She came on to me initially and injected a shit ton of meaning into this. Should I have just never reciprocated or not gotten emotionally involved? Doesn't seem productive. I was simply fucked over by people I trusted because they had never given me reason to mistrust them.
>>
>>338131007
Didn't give a shit about the story,both girls sucks,and I only played it for the puzzles
>>
>>338132946
>I'm an incredibly passive male and people fucked me over
>>
>>338131887
The same exact thing happened with me, except it was one year, not three. It was a hard life lesson.
>>
>>338132946

Because you still work there.

Why on earth would you still work there? Because you feel safe and you're scared to find a new job.

Quit. Go take a holiday in SEAsia. Get a new job.
>>
File: CathrineBLOG2--article_image.jpg (38 KB, 620x385) Image search: [Google]
CathrineBLOG2--article_image.jpg
38 KB, 620x385
>>338132987
When are you going to get rid of your v card?
>>
>>338133001
Whats your solution then. I actually put a lot of effort into our relationship and don't feel like bitching to people I work with.
>>
>>338132946

>I'm passive and weak.

You are.
>>
>>338133129
I rather chop my balls off than give my virginity to a trap.
>>
>>338131007
Relationships are a waste of time unless you want children soon
Seriously, I honestly don't get why the fuck people want them. You can get all the benefits without the commitment and inevitable hurting
>>
>>338133139
be a man and take control of your own life instead of letting other people control you
>>
>>338133224
>trap

tranny anon. "she" had 2 holes.
>>
>>338133139
Not him, but let it go and enjoy the life of freedom
Other people not worth of emotionally investing towards them as long as they're not your parents or children
Even siblings can go and eat shit
>>
>>338133079

My mother told me "Never find your honey where you make your money."

Thanks mom.
>>
>>338133250
So fucking vague. Be a man, take control. I have no control over this situation aside from finding a new job.
>>
File: 1387217222023.gif (506 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1387217222023.gif
506 KB, 256x192
>>338132946
You should get emotionally involved. And yes you got fucked over, and you will get fucked over again. That's life unfortunatly. Just realize that 95% of woman have no integrity nor honor and 95% are desperate fearful fucks who will fuck you over for ANY girl. Just be courageous and show that you are not like them, and you will find people that are like you (what you are, you attract).
>>
>>338133264
>had

has
>>
>>338133360
I meant to say, 95% of men are desperate fearful fucks who will fuck you over for ANY girl
>>
>>338132946
I never understood how or why women act like you're the best relationship ever then just break up with you at a random given moment just like that.
>>
>>338133336
yeah it's vague because you're supposed to control your own life instead of other people telling you what to do which seems like exactly what got you into your trouble in the first place
>>
File: Big_Al_Shoot_Me.jpg (16 KB, 250x279) Image search: [Google]
Big_Al_Shoot_Me.jpg
16 KB, 250x279
>freshman year
>girl wants to date
>screw up because friend in group tended to make her laugh more with his asshole humor, so I tried my own spin on it, only for her to push away from me
I had severe self image/anxiety problems.
>sophomore year
>freshman girl likes me
>her friends always talk to me, say hi, etc.
>didn't engage, cuz too scared
>present day, 19 years old
>20-something year old 6/10 at work likes me
>didn't mention she had a bf til later
>literally breaks up with bf couple days later
>hang out a couple times
>flirtatious at work, sometimes obnoxious as well
>obnoxious with customers with shitty meme humor ala deadpool-tier
>everyone at work thinks we're bf/gf
>try avoiding her as much as possible
Life doesn't like me.
>>
>>338133360
>95%
You mean 100. Integrity has no place in a society where women aren't publicly shamed for getting divorced.

It's a complete zero sum game, and holds absolutely zero advantages for men.
>>
>>338133453
What are you talking about. No one is telling me what to do at all.
>>
File: 1cc.png (63 KB, 245x247) Image search: [Google]
1cc.png
63 KB, 245x247
>>338133481
But I want to believe anon!
>>
File: 1421081081832.png (136 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
1421081081832.png
136 KB, 444x250
>>338133409
>Best friend of 10 years fucks your girlfriend behind your back
>Girlfriend of 5 years fucks your best friend after one argument
It's my fault for being a selfless idiot I suppose.
I no longer wish to live on this planet.
>>
>>338133360
I definitely identify with the idea. And yeah I definitely was too trusting, it was too good to be true but in the moment all you can do is accept that things feel great. I have absolutely learned a lot.
>>
>>338133527
your girlfriend controlled your whole relationship and you just blindly went along with it which is basically the same thing
>>
File: Tobias_6193.jpg (48 KB, 273x287) Image search: [Google]
Tobias_6193.jpg
48 KB, 273x287
>>338132715
>tfw when you're the Toby in the group
>feels good
Hell I'm even in love with a girl who refuses to call herself a female. Sorta like Toby but it's still in his moral.
>>
>>338133480

>In anthropology class.
>QT22/7 stuck up, snobby bitch know it all is in class.
>Half way through the semester she follows me out to the parking lot and asks what I'm doing this weekend.
>I'm shocked since she was super quiet and shy in addition to being a stuck up cunt.
>Say nothing.
>She asks me on a date.
>Long story short, we go on two dates, fuck and then she planned on jumping ship but I got her to fall for the honey pot and we ended up dating/fucking for 18 months.
>She had a rape fetish so the last time I knew we'd see each other, I raped her.

She'll never be the same again.

Shit was SO cash.
>>
>>338133640
She was the one fawning over me and learning from me. I brought all of the art and culture we enjoyed to the table and pretty much went unquestioned throughout the entire duration.
>>
I've been in relationships before, but even before that I kind of understood him, and his struggles.

A couple months ago I broke up with my Japanese girlfriend, right around the time I moved to Japan. Shit just wasn't working out, she wasn't very affectionate, went from hot to cold, cold to hot. It was exhausting having arguments about it with her.

Was tired of all the bullshit, and called off the engagement I had with her. Started to pursue other Japanese women while I was there. Nothing. I had three dates, that's it. None of them ended well. I ended up with nothing in the end.

So in a sense, instead of getting married, I'm choosing the "I'm going to space" route. Fuck bitches, get money.
>>
>>338133754
>japanese gf
japanese japanese or us japanese?
>>
>>338133596
Im with you brother, that sounds awful.
>>
File: r.png (439 KB, 474x432) Image search: [Google]
r.png
439 KB, 474x432
I once dated my childhood friend, who I'd known before we started going out for around 6 years. I was a neet for that whole time, but as soon as she told me that she had feelings for me, I went back to school and proceeded to maintain a 4.0 while taking 15 units at a time, because I wanted a real future with her. Sort of felt like I had a real, tangible dream for the first time in my life, and that was enough motivation for me to work my ass off.

It was a pretty nice time. I was happy that I had saved my first kiss all those years, and avoided dating altogether before that. Really felt worth the wait, yanno? It felt good to me that I'd done my best to make our relationship as special as I could, and all that. She'd dated before, and wasn't a virgin or anything, but I didn't mind. I mean, I can't really blame someone for something like that, right? Never really bothered me at all.

She was more into anime than video games, but that was fine. We dated for around 2 years and never got into any fights or had problems. Made a few mutual friends. Went out on a couple of nice dates. I make it sound like not much of a big deal, but I'd never been happier in my life. I never even though that someone like me could be that happy, especially after being a worthless failure neet for so long. But I guess there's always potential to be happy in this world, right?

After the end of last semester, she went to visit her parents. They live quite a ways away and she hardly gets to see them, so I understood that she wanted time to herself for that. After having next to no communication with her for around a month, she suddenly broke up with me because "we both needed to become more independent."
A week later, she started dating a generic weeb bodybuilder guy she'd met earlier that year. Didn't even tell me about it. She then proceeded to cut off all communication with me. I'd lost my best friend just like that. I cried about for months.
>>
>>338133627
If there is anything I have learned in this life is that me, you and anyone else are not special.
If a girl is hitting on you, never assume you are the only one she's hitting on. Expect that she's the most promiscuous girl you know
>>
>>338133752
sounds more like she was using you with the way things turned out t b h
>>
V I D E O
G A M E S
>>
>>338133893
How old are you now?
>>
>>338133752
>She was the one fawning over me and learning from me
Dude. don't do this to yourself.
You got played.
>>
>>338133893
God thats tragic
>>
>>338134007
>>
>>338133893
This is what i'm talking about
Why do so many women not actually give a fuck once they find someone else. I don't understand, maybe it's because it's easier for them to jump from relationship to relationship?

This girl really fucked you up I bet, and I also bet she doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>338133893
I know I'm supposed to call you a faggot and tell you to fuck off, but that honestly broke my heart. I'm sorry anon. Nobody deserves to lose their best friend.
>>
>>338133709
>I raped her
Is she okay now, at least? Not trynna be a white knight or anything.
>>
>>338133846

Japanese Japanese. If she doesn't kiss you, hug you, or say sweet things, she's Japanese Japanese. Just there to look pretty for an audience she doesn't even want to embrace.
>>
>>338134029
I guess so. I mean all I was was a safe person to cuddle up to that made her way cooler than she was before we dated. Im more or less over it, just until i find a new job the shit is fairly jarring to be witness to.
>>
>>338131007
>So, how many of you actually have\had relationships?
I got BTFO'd in high school when I confessed. That count?
>>
>>338133893
Are you at least successful in the end? You said you worked hard to make something of yourself. Build your future anon, but do it for yourself. You are your bestest, closest and most loyal ally in the end. You owe yourself that much at least
>>
where can I subscribe to all these blogs?
>>
>wake up
>hang out with my childhood friend and a rich girl who both want my dick
>head to work where I produce incredibly popular idols who only have eyes for my dick
>finish off the day getting cute girls drunk in a hostess club while they try and pretend they don't want my dick
It feels so good to spend less time than I would have invested in a real chick into my real love, the Japanese language. One day, I'll marry you, you collection of 50 syllables spread over 3000 characters to create various meanings. It also doesn't cost a penny, which is a plus.
>>
>>338134248
You got out easy
Story time Anon, please
>>
File: baaag boss.png (383 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
baaag boss.png
383 KB, 822x462
>>338134248
Of course not.
>>
>>338131007
I understood where vince was going through in a way, in my second relationship of course.

In my second relationship I was three weeks in she was in love with me I was swooned my some other chick. The first girl was started complaining that we don't spend much time together, do I even care for her, that I'm not bringing my weight into the relationship etc.

I eventually broke up with her, she threw a rock at my back, it hurt, than I lost interest with the other girl out of nowhere and than I returned home to play some vidya.

Humans are fickle creatures.
>>
>>338134156

I'm sure she's fine; she plays WOW every fucking day.

I doubt she'll ever have normal sex again with a normal guy since I mind fucked her good.

She had this weird big brother fetish and I actually met him.

We both had the same build, dark hair, blue eyes and freckles.

Plus I made her call me Daddy while I fucked her in her fathers bed.

She came to me willingly so I don't feel bad.
>>
>>338134203
A-are they all like that? Japan is my last hope. If I don't find someone between my last two years of college, I counted on at least fucking around there and maybe find a wife.
>>
File: 1425772436786.jpg (12 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
1425772436786.jpg
12 KB, 283x302
>>338131007
>Relationships
This is the kind of shit parents should be warning you about as well as stranger danger and don't take candy from strange adults
This is the true danger of our society
>>
File: 1459576207524.jpg (171 KB, 605x437) Image search: [Google]
1459576207524.jpg
171 KB, 605x437
>>338133893
Yeah anon that's the problem, you can't expect them to treat you like you treat your friends, girls in relationships are always like that, no matter how special you feel it is, 99.9% of the women can't do shit like that, they have to be around people all the time, and you were not around for her, so she got influenced by someone else and you lost your importance, fucked up but simple as that really.
>>
>>338134406
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>338134080
It's because dependent people usually do not need to be dependent on anyone in particular, just someone. Why choose someone who'd wasted a large fraction of their life at home instead of a muscular dude who has his life on track, right? It's a straight upgrade!

I asked her if she'd come with me to therapy once after that and she didn't respond to that voicemail either.

>>338134130
Life is suffering, so it's all good. Really, it just means I'm a bad judge of character. The person that I thought I cared for never even existed, you know? Should I have spent half a year trying to be friends with someone who would do this to me? Hell no, but I did anyway!
And now that it didn't work, what is there to be sad about? Losing someone who cares that little about you isn't much of a loss, right? It's not like anyone was forcing her to avoid me, she chose to. My dad told me it was better that it happened then, and not when we were married with kids or something, and that's pretty true.

Though I do get lonely sometimes not having a close friend like that anymore. I definitely would take back dating her if I could still have her as my friend. No amount of happiness is worth losing friends like that imo.
>>
>>338134453
Yeah they're all like that, every one of them.
>>
File: tumblr_lttnj624Rq1r1cahl (1).png (222 KB, 488x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lttnj624Rq1r1cahl (1).png
222 KB, 488x435
>>338134156

This is her.

Her name is Liz.
>>
>>338134385

FUCK YOU. RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER. We're fighting when I go to sleep in a few minutes. You and me boss! I want to fight someone tonight.
>>
File: 1459351648874.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459351648874.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>338133893
I know what it is like to work your ass off for someone who then discards you like thrash.

A tip: never work for anyone other then yourself. This does not mean you should be a selfish asshole, but never forget that, like >>338134278
said, you are your own best ally and friend.

Friends and especially girls, are accessoires, and while good to have, you can never let your world revolve around them.
>>
>>338134453
Jap girls are shit, but as a white dude you'll be highly coveted as a token boyfriend.

Maybe if you're white AND attractive, you can find love in Japan. But generally the kinds of girl you'll attract will be skanks who want to look trendy or piss off daddy.
>>
>>338134503
It kills me people this heartless always seem to end up okay while leaving disasters they don't care about in their past.
I'm sorry Anon. I really am.
>>
>>338134340
>Story time
no story to be had.
Met her because we were in same club, thought there was a mutual liking between us. Obviously there wasn't. Got BTFO'd, she was nice to do it in private without other people watching. First crush ended like that. And I moved on.
>>
>>338133893
At least you fixed your life a bit thanks to dating her. Don't let that go to waste, anon.
>>
My life is a wreck and will always be a wreck, i've decided years ago to not even pursue a relationship as i have nothing to add in a relationship, only to take.
>>
>>338134601
Yeah, you got the easy way out Anon. Lucky.
>>
>>338134528
Nigga I see you begging for information on her in those Google results.
>>
>>338134453

Take it for a relatively attractive white man who tried and failed, it's a lost cause. Even if you find a Japanese woman who likes who (and isn't just going to ghost you after the first few days, which is VERY common amongst them); I warm you, you're in form some shit in relationships. Unless you want a cold doll who will never truly love you, then go on ahead.

But I'm telling you, practice some self-restraint when you visit Japan. Just have fun.
>>
>>338134278
I mean, I'm still in school, so there's that! Just don't really have any "actual" plans for the future right now, just kind of winging it. This is really recent too, so I think I'm still recovering a bit. I was -really- fucked up for the first few months. Blamed myself for everything and couldn't leave her house for a while. Luckily, it was winter break.
Not like that anymore though!

Our mutual friends all comforted me when I needed it, so it's not like I'm completely alone or anything.

Life is pretty good. Probably going to study to become a pharmacist or doctor, who knows. I've been working out a lot more lately. Lots of good games coming out soon. Not like I'm going to crawl into a hole and die or anything because I was wrong about one person!
I hope NX isn't shit.
>>
>>338134528

She's a QT22/7 girl next door, eh?
>>
>>338134704
>Unless you want a cold doll who will never truly love you
Do they just lie there in bed while looking bored? Because that's my fetish.
>>
>>338134634
You mean like a woman?
>>
>>338134716
Good for you, anon, I mean it. Hang in there.
>>
>>338134698

This is her with super short hair when she was 16.

Not so QT, right?
>>
>>338134704
post face
>>
>>338134821
would fuck/10
>>
I've been cheated on so I can't bring myself to play that game.
>>
>>338131007
I can perfectly relate to the story minus the cheating part. It was my first relationship, last about 1.3 years. I loved my chick at the time, she was like Catherine in the sense that she is smart, has a good outlook of where she wants to go, is loyal, wouldn't do you wrong, maybe not the most fun chick in the world but definitely safe. Same for my chick at the time.

Flash forward 6 years and despite all my relationships i still regret leaving her just because i wanted to fool around. Now she has a degree is psychology and I'm still stuck trying to make money to go back to college. Life hits you hard man.
>>
>>338134903

I waited until she grew her hair out at 21.

She went to U of A, lol.

If you guys want her character page on WOW, just ask.
>>
I understood because when Catherine came out, I was the other guy at the time.

But she chose the Katherine route in the end.
>>
>>338134528
>>338134742
>>338134821
>>338135015
>she moved on with her mountain of mental issues
>you're still clinging to her
>>
>>338131874

Vincent is mature enough to realize that he got himself in that predicament and that it's his own fault.
>>
>>338135015
Arizona? She still live here?
>>
>>338134539
Yeah, learning to do things for myself, and not for others, was a big thing for me. My foreign-speaking therapist told me something along the lines of "Be 'happy' with just yourself, and with others, become 'happier,' so that if they leave, you're still left with 'happy'." Shit translation, I know, but I think you can get the gist of it. It's not up to others to make you happy, that's your own job. I can handle it anyway, or, at least, I have to learn to. It's not something you can go through life without, I think.

>>338134597
Don't be sorry! These kinds of things are just a part of life. I mean, before this, I was -literally- deluded enough to think that "Oh, I'll marry the person I give me first kiss to! I'll never look at other girls! I'll turn my entire life around for this one person and be perfect!" This is just a life lesson, you know? A way to become more normal after living a lifetime of delusion~

It's not like I want anything bad to happen to her, or want revenge or anything like that. Sure, she's not learning anything from this the way I am, but oh well? Not my job to teach her or anything. Though I do still wish we were friends! I miss staying up all night and playing Monster Hunter with her, that was pretty fun!

>>338134608
That is the way I think about it. I lucked out with getting her as my motivation, now it's up to me to keep it up and all that.

I've never blogposted before, sorry. Actually feels pretty OK to vent about something I haven't mentioned to anyone but a few close friends. Keep being the wonderful peeps you are, /v/irgins!~
>>
>>338135198

Yeah, in Glendale.

>>338135116

Clinging on?

I told a funny story and was called out so then I proved that it was true.

I'd still tap that ass sure but it got boring after 18 months.
>>
>>338133249
There are other people on this planet, and some of them know more than you
>>
>>338131007
Living in Japan and married to a Japanese girl. Our first kid is on the way soon.

Feels good.
>>
>>338135248
What's up with AZ chicks and brother complexes?
>>
>>338131520
I don't really understand this thing about cheating or having side-relationships or whatever. I just can't get it, what would drive one to do something like that? If you feel that other person is enough for you why not just break up?

Then again I'm an insecure fag that fears constantly that he's being cheated on in his long-distance relationship. So maybe it's some kind of defense mechanism of sorts. Like saying "it's so awful and irracional, there's no way it can happen" or something
>>
>>338135386
How did you do it?
>>
>be me
>22 fit and have been told I'm at least 8.5/10
>dated 8/10 crazy bitch for a year
>she was crazy and manipulative
>realized this and broke up with her
>bitch tried to kill herself in my yard
>cut her neck and wrists I had to take her to hospital
>haven't been able to trust or talk to women since
>work night shift
>programming major
>no opportunity to meet new women
>too shy to go out of my way to meet women in coffee shops or bars
>tfw you look the best you ever have
>tfw you all the have money and vidya you want
>tfw you have No one to spend it with

Life is fuck, /v/
>>
>>338135386
Hope you like getting kicked out of the country when she gets sick of you and never seeing your kids again!

Then again, maybe it's a blessing with how ugly as shit hafus are.
>>
>>338134972
No offense, but it sounds like you got what you deserved. Glad to hear that she's doing well.
>>
>>338135394

Who knows?

Dad usually left the family and the sister most likely looked up to their older brother which resulted in complex.

That's what happened with her, haha.
>>
>>338135463
man just cause yours left you doesn't mean all of them will
>>
>>338135460
You should have just kept walking and let her bleed out on your porch.
>>
>>338135448
People, men and women are heartless, look at some of the cheaters in this thread.
>>
>>338135460
>dated 8/10 crazy bitch for a year
Please don't tell me you didn't realize she was crazy until after she was bleeding everywhere.
>>
>>338131007
I'm 22, never been In a serious relationship but I don't think it was hard to understand the story or the situations Vincent was in. It was pretty easy to awnser the questions as honestly as I could and to put myself in Vincent's shoes.
Also the game isn't exactly about relationships, its a big part of the game but I thought it was more about the adult male life. Nearly every guy in the game is stressed out, tired, and somewhat depressed because of their lives/things that have happened to them/the world they're
>>
lolnever

I'm not going to bother with getting cucked, backstabbed, and stolen from.
2D > 3D
>>
>>338133893

Be me

Date girl for 4 years. Entire time every girl i even seem to look at throws themselves at me. So i think fuck it why not. Worked around the country so not hard to keep on the quiet. Strippers, waitresses, barmaids, random strangers the lot.

4 years in we have a kid together. Now im in shit street decide to knock it all on the head its been a good run. 3 months later she walks out takes my kid and vanishes. Has no idea what id been up to just decided she didnt love me anymore and was suffering severe post natal depression. Took me 6 months to find her.

She literally walked out and jumped in bed with another guy that same day. Took the only thing that ever mattered to me and tore my life down in an instant.

I know im a shitty guy but to this day i have no regrets fucking her best friend on the couch while she was at the shop less than 50 yards away.

Moral of the story she will fuck you over one day might aswell enjoy the benefits on the side.
>>
>>338133450
Because their emotional filter is everything. There is no grey area. There is no "oh but that one thing you did was nice." you're either the guy she loves, or the guy she hates and it can change like *that*
>>
>>338135459
Got introduced to her by somebody she knows. The best and most reliable way to get into a relationship here is to be introduced by somebody because it immediately eliminates the scary "This guy is a stranger and possibly a playboy pervert" image that men have here.

That, and I actually have social skills.

>>338135463
You can't get kicked out of a country for divorcing somebody. My citizenship doesn't have anything to do with her.
>>
File: Untitled.png (944 KB, 577x1065) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
944 KB, 577x1065
>>338134821

Tonight? Alright. Here I am.
>>
>>338133450
Loss of attraction, son.
She loses attraction but not just over 1 night, but she loses a little attraction over a course of days/months/years.

In order to lose attraction for you, you prolly behaved like a beta in certain situations. Your girl will test your character constantly. If you keep fucking things up, her attraction keeps dropping, hence why we keep getting dumped.
>>
>>338135584
I told you I realized she was insano in the membrano and broke up with her. That caused her to do the cutting.
>>
>>338135448

The 30 year old had a condo, degree and a good job but she was kinda fat and had a lot of health problems I had to help her deal with.

The 21 year old was just for fun and ended up lasting a lot longer than I thought. Then that too got boring.

Sorry man, people fall in and out of love all the time.

Just be your own man, live your life the way you want, fuck grillz when the need arises and be happy.

NEVER TRUST a woman with month, bills, condo leases, car repairs or pretty much anything.

Because when she gets pissed, she'll use that as leverage or just keep it and kick your ass out to the curb.
>>
>>338135669
Hate is a strong word. I would say indifferent to.
Also it seems like women don't love men for who they are but what we do and how we make them feel.
>>
>>338135706

Ah, wrong replay
>>
>>338135652
I love how you're completely oblivious to the fact she could have found out about what you did and intentionally screwed you over, you deserved everything.
>>
>>338135706
Nice hairline and flab.
>>
>>338135652
It never occurred to you that she left because she found out you slept around?
>Took the only thing that ever mattered to me
>implying you cared about that kid
>>
>>338135448
Why have one person when you can have two?
It's heartless and incredibly selfish but people who cheat tend not to give a shit.
>>
>>338135652
>be a shitty person
>bad shit happens to you
>it is coincidental but karmic
>MAN FUCK BITCHES
In a logical sense, it shouldn't have happened, and she's terrible. However, in every other moral sense possible, you deserve it all. Glad to hear you're miserable.
>>
>>338135652
Sean?
>>
>>338135652
>Has no idea what id been up to just decided she didnt love me anymore and was suffering severe post natal depression
Yeah man that's totally what happened lol
>>
>>338135852
Im working on making my body a bit blobbier, while elminating hair hairline
>>
>>338135837
Its been 8 years she has no fucking idea believe me we've had the arguments the drama etc. if she knew shit i would know by now.
>>
>>338136027
Kill yourself any time.
>>
>>338136027
>if she knew shit i would know by now.
Anon we both know you're not even sure why she left in the first place
>>
>>338135652
As much of a cunt as you are, you're kinda right.
>>
>>338136027
Does it matter? She left you and took your kid because you don't deserve either of them. Gotta live with your shit now.
>>
>>338133893
Oh, I'm a fucking idiot and forgot to mention that she cheated on me during that month of visiting her parents. That was like, the whole point of making that post. Oops.
>>
I'm with my gf now for 5 years. I cheated on her a few times with random anonymous hookups and feel really bad about it. It would probably destroy her if she found out so it is guilt and a secret I have to live with. Now I worry about how best to make her happy and hope she has a good life with our relationship.
>>
>>338135652
>sleep around
>girl leaves with your kid
>SHE TOOK THE ONLY THING THAT EVER MATTERED TO ME AND RUINED MY LIFE
>B-B-Bitches and whores....
I legitimately feel sorry for you.
>>338136218
I'm pretty sure most people assumed that's what you meant.
>>
>>338135549
It's just. I'm scared, Anon. Scared of it happening, and even more scared of it already happening and me finding out years latter or maybe never
It's the first time in my life I don't feel in control of myself, and I can't help but think that maybe If I can find a reasoning behind cheating, maybe I'll be capable of preventing it

>>338135941
It's not my thing, I guess. Even if I could be with anyone I wanted without any sort of consequences I wouldn't do it. I don't want to be with anyone else other than that special someone. In fact I don't even find sex all that great aside from the emocional part

>>338135903
I appreciate the advice, I really do. I wish I could be more detached and independent, but damn, it's hard
>>
Call me a fag but this game kind of help me come to terms with who I am as a partner. Vincent was in a lot of ways really selfish, but he owned his mistakes. I know I'm at my worst a lazy boyfriend and inattentive shit-for-brains, but I try to own my shit now. I just wish the girls I dated weren't so forgiving.
>>
>>338135652

Such is life.

You're not a bad person, mang; we're only human.

Sorry she took your kid, that sucks.

But women aren't predictable, rational or dependable and men tend to forget that.

Live your life the way you want now, you're free.
>>
>>338136245
Hope she cheats on you/breaks up with you, cheaters deserve nothing at all, disgusting.
>>
>>338136258
>>338135903
Whoops, meant to reply to >>338135745
>>
>>338136245

DO NOT EVER LET HER FIND OUT.

You fucked up but if you really love her then stop fucking other sluts and be loyal from here on out.

If she truly makes you happy that is.
>>
>>338136245
Enjoy living your false happiness and dealing with the guilt. Hopefully, it'll all come crashing down around you someday.

Cheaters are scum. You don't deserve any sympathy for it, either. You knew what you were doing at the time, and you don't actually feel bad about it because you would tell her the truth if it hurt you that much.

So glad that I have never cheated on my wife and never will.
>>
>>338136258
There is no reasoning, I have a partner and I have to put my faith in them but even I can't block out the feelings completely, but I am lucky in that I can actually say how I feel and talk about my worries with my partner and they try to help me get over them, hopefully you can do something similar.

>>338136282
>You're not a bad person, mang

Only things cheaters tell themselves, you are bad people, heartless, delusional bad people.
>>
>>338136309
Fucking up once is forgivable, but it would take a stronger person than me. I've cheated and been cheated on and I think I'm an ok guy. I wank to thoughts of cheating on my girlfriend but I know I love her and I'd never actually do it if the chance arose.
>>
Why not have more self control? If you cheated on someone, how would that make you feel if you loved someone and they did that shit to you? Do you not feel empathy for other people's suffering?
>>
There's nothing worse than cheaters who delude themselves into thinking their horseshit is justified and this thread is full of them.
>>
>>338136437
Keep up the good work man, I'm sure your wife's son looks up to you.
>>
>>338136462
>Only things cheaters tell themselves, you are bad people, heartless, delusional bad people.

Riddle me this. A man works hard, donates generously and is loved by his family and friends, has relatively upstanding morals, but in weakness he cheats a couple of times. Would you call him a bad person?
>>
File: 1455484319010.png (554 KB, 588x838) Image search: [Google]
1455484319010.png
554 KB, 588x838
>>338136462
>you are bad people, heartless, delusional bad people.
Not even, if you don't do the cheating, you're going to get cheated on.
Enjoy life, don't let someone else ruin it for you.
>>
File: e.jpg (221 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
221 KB, 566x800
>>338136258
>It's the first time in my life I don't feel in control of myself, and I can't help but think that maybe If I can find a reasoning behind cheating, maybe I'll be capable of preventing it
>maybe If I can find a reasoning behind cheating, maybe I'll be capable of preventing it

Why?

Why should you have to prevent your partner from cheating? In what world is cheating justifiable? In what world is someone you want to be with the same as someone who would cheat on you? Why even -TRY- to prevent it? Why would you even have to worry about that with the person you're dating?

Cheating is cheating. It's not your job to be loyal for your partner. It's not your job to do their part of the relationship. There's no attempting to justify or validate doing something unforgivable like that. Stop trying to be in control of your partner's feelings. Let them feel. Let them do what they want. If they want to do awful things, then let them, and find someone better. Don't hold their hand and treat them like a baby to prevent them from being awful. If they really love you, they'll treat you well, without you worrying about any of that.

If they cheat, they cheat. They're scum. You drop them. End of story. That's it.
>>
File: [art imitating unreality].jpg (422 KB, 977x592) Image search: [Google]
[art imitating unreality].jpg
422 KB, 977x592
>breakup sob stories thread
>"Fuck women. They're all terrible, drink baby goat blood, etc, etc"
>nignogs declaring this conveniently ignore/downplay their own moral failings as human beings
Every time.
>>
>>338136462

I feel bad that I betrayed her and regret hurting her.

If I could do it over again, I wouldn't but I can't go back in time.

No rationalizing or justifying.

I knew it was wrong and did it anyways.

She left me for it and I don't blame her.

I'll never truly forgive myself for it but I can't spend my entire life beating myself up either.

Live and learn.
>>
>>338136476
>strong person
It takes almost no will power and very little brain power to stop yourself from acting like a fucking animal. You know who else fucks everything they see? Retarded animals that don't have developed brains and frontal lobes.

It's not hard. You people keep trying to rationalize and sympathize with this shit. It's absolutely baffling. I bet you think killers deserve a second chance, too, even though the person they killed can't get a second chance at living again. The person you cheated on can't get a second chance at a life without your cheating scum ass in it, so eat shit.
>>
>>338136606
First of all, you've made a contradiction in your post.

>relatively upstanding morals
>cheats

"in weakness", get real, you lack the ability to commit, to put yourself above your base desires, he may be loved by his family, but he certainly doesn't love them back if he wants to throw that love to the side and cheat. In answer to your question, yes.
>>
>>338136606
Yes. Have some self control you fucking double nigger.
>>
>>338136606
>relatively upstanding morals
>betrays person he has a made a vow to be faithful with, the person who he should trust, and absolutely shits on the idea of fidelity
>>
>>338136654
man did you even read the thread
>>
>>338136727
Did you?
>>
File: confused zelda.jpg (10 KB, 236x208) Image search: [Google]
confused zelda.jpg
10 KB, 236x208
>cheat on a girl
>she leaves
>wowwwwwwww how was I supposed to know, fucking bitch
It's just as bad as when women do it.
Actually, it's worse because women can pull off acting like they don't give a shit. If the breakup "ruined your life" or at any point made you sad, you're not the alpha you think you are.
>>
>>338136727
Yeah, I read the thread.
If what I said doesn't apply to you, then buzz off.
>>
>>338136630
Living like a piece of shit, is that how you see relationships? why even breathe?
>>
>>338136462
Yeah, you're right. The best course of action is probably to just talk about it with her. It might put a strain on her by making her think I don't trust her, but I'd say it would be better on the long run

I never expected being in a relationship would be so stressful
>>
>>338131007
>is clearly unhappy with Kathereie and the bitch lies about being pregnant just to '''test''' him
She can fuck off for all I care but I'm not about to date a demon. Space end best end
>>
22, no relationships so far.
Almost every time I do meet a girl I want to ask out she's had a boyfriend.
I thought that lifting would improve my chances. So far it has not.
I tutor on the side, and I'm trying to steer my students into not being a lonely miserable piece of shit like me.
>>
>>338136835
Remember this anon, in a relationship, communication is absolutely key, and make sure your partner knows this as well so if she has any concerns, she can bring them up with you right away.
>>
>>338136835
It's not. You're making it stressful.
>>
>>338131007

Have you all ever heard of the phrase "married to the money?"

Employ it. It will help you. Especially with your women troubles.

Just earn some dough, that's all they care about anyway. In the end its down to you to make success for yourself and if you bog yourself down with a relationship while trying to do it, you've just made your own bed and have no right to complain.
>>
>>338136885

Take a Calculus class and the sluts will flock to you for help.

And the price for your help is dat ass.

I do it at college all the time.
>>
File: 1461201948148.gif (3 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1461201948148.gif
3 MB, 245x245
>>338136820
I see grown men with sob stories all in this thread, and I'm sitting here without a single reason to be sad relationship wise.

I think I'm coming out on top here, pal.
>>
>>338136672
Killers, in the -right- circumstances, maybe do deserve a second chance? These things aren't deeply routed in you, people can and do change.

Also, they do get a second chance at life without "my" cheating ass. It's called breaking up with them. People do it, and people break up. Cheating in marriage is a different animal, but Vincent wasn't married so I'm not going down that path.
>>
>>338137015
>and I'm sitting here without a single reason to be sad relationship wise
to be fair, you need to have been in a relationship first
>>
>>338136885

Fuck you, pathetic asshole. You should be trying to steer them away from your failures.

You fail your moral obligation as a teacher.
>>
>have played Catherine and beaten it, got Catherine ending
>gf played a little, didn't beat it

It's a good game, but its not some life changer, damn
>>
>>338131007
Been there done that..it was shit. Catherine hell ending was the best.
>>
>>338137059
But that's what he's doing?
>>
>>338137015
t. mentally ill person

you don't actually form connections with people from the sounds of it
>>
>>338136835
I've asked my 3 year gf to not do shit that would honestly lead a person to think their doing things with other men (such as hang out with another man alone). I do the same as her but for women. We both have friends of the opposite sex but we put limits on each other. It's not about strength of will or anything but it's about not putting each other in situations where the temptation would be strong or spending too much time with others of the opposite sex. As time increases, people just start to draw to each other. It's just how humans work so we make sure that doesn't happen as much as possible.
>>
>>338137061
my girlfriend played it and deliberately got the worst C ending. I don't get it.
>>
>>338137059
>into not being a lonely miserable piece of shit like me
He should be your tutor. Teach you to read.
>>
File: 1330897636705.png (303 KB, 522x471) Image search: [Google]
1330897636705.png
303 KB, 522x471
>>338137058
Right, because I haven't.
Keep being Mr. Niceguy, and watch your significant other leave you for someone "better" every time.

>>338137126
That isn't true at all.
>>
>>338131426

>Work with attractive female co-worker, always flirting with me cause she knows I wont make a move. Wanna cheat

>>MFW I shoulda just cheated while I was the most desirable. Aka un-fucking-available.

work girl never was available to you, she just wanted to feel attractive.
>>
>>338137203
>giving relationship advice when you haven't even been in one
Regardless of your stance, that's pretty stupid.
>>
>>338136645
Yeah
There's no point in worrying so much, if it was going to happen at some point, it would still happen no matter how many measures were I to take. And if it happens, it's time to move on

I must sound like an horrible person to be with, so dependant, trying to control the other one like that.
I suppose it's partly fear that, were this relationship to end, I would probably not find another one like it. I am really happy with her and I worry that I will never get that again if it ends. Maybe it's that what causes me so much trouble. The fear that this is my only chance at a relationship, me probably never finding anyone else after this
>>
>>338137203
>Right, because I haven't.
The mentally ill (i.e, you) often can't form relationships, so it's no surprise.
>>
>>338137273
Whatever you say man, remember this when you're alone in your room cryin' like a bitch.
>>
>>338137260
not him but life is infinitely easier if you just assume every girl has a boyfriend, coworkers especially
>>
>>338137203
>dude guys you should cheat
>never been in a relationship
>therefore never even cheated himself
haha what are you doing
>>
>>338135185
>He got himself in that predicament
By getting drugged and raped?
>>
>>338137330
Alright, fair enough. I see what you're saying.
Not mentally forming a relationship, just physically.
That's all I want, so what's the problem?
There's literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: Image_53.png (364 KB, 797x827) Image search: [Google]
Image_53.png
364 KB, 797x827
>>338137203
>thinking you're hot stuff, telling people to cheat when you've never even done any cheating
Go to bed, little lamb.
>>
>>338137260
believe it or not she probably was
women want what other women have
its like some fucking weird animal instinct its like they can smell you belong to another woman and want in on it
>>
>>338137440
You act like getting with someone is some magical thing that doesn't happen everyday of life.
Go to bed.
>>
>>338137307
>I suppose it's partly fear that, were this relationship to end, I would probably not find another one like it.

That's entirely it.

Want to consider something awful?
How much of your relationship is loving this person in particular, and how much of it is loving not being alone?

"There's always more fish in the sea" isn't a meme. There always are more boys/girls. There are likely thousands of people in your country that are similar enough to your S/O that you would probably be just as happy with.
Not that you should be thinking about that kind of stuff right now anyway, but it is something to think about if your relationship takes a bad turn. Focus more on finding someone perfect for you, not keeping who you have no matter what they do or might do.
>>
File: 1361270261725.gif (497 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1361270261725.gif
497 KB, 500x269
>>338133893
>developed crush on my childhood friend of 8 years when I was 16
>went out with her from time to time but never really made it more than friends
>confessed a year later
>she rejects me with some super vague reasoning but doesn't flat out say no
>get lead on for 3 more years until she finally flat out says no because she's asexual

Things kid of worked out alright since I still talk to her, but man, we understood each other. At least, I thought we did. We were both into anime, vidya, and she introduced me to theatre. She loved that stuff, and I really found it nice how she had something she really loved and was working her ass off for. We were both awkward and so we saw each other because we didn't really fit in at our schools. She also had the nicest, mellow soothing voice, I loved just listening to her tell me about her day.

I'm over it now and looking for new qts, but I still wish it worked out. Childhood friend romance is something I really idealize. A qt I'm working with in school told me about how her boyfriend was her childhood friend and that shit downright made me melt from how cute it was. Anyone here had their childhood friend romances work out?

Also listening to her piss really loudly from outside her bathroom, once gave me my piss fetish
>>
>currently seeing a girl after a 2 year drought
>don't like commitment
>constantly having doubts about it

Oh well
>>
>>338137552
You act like you know anything about getting with someone, for better or worse. You don't.
>>
>>338137683

What is there to doubt?

You know in your gut if she's long term material.

If she's not then just enjoy yourself but don't buy a house, car or condo with her.
>>
Got my first girlfriend in my sophomore year of high school, a childhood friend who I'd recently gotten back in touch with. We talked every night for hours and I was excited because after years of feeling like I was just the undateable big brother type friend, I finally had this sweet girlfriend right?
Then my girlfriend's freshman friend, this emo girl who was actually quite nice, got diagnosed with stage iv ovarian cancer, and my girlfriend went off the deep end. She got obsessed with this freshman girl, she wanted her to take her virginity and get matching tattoos and all that shit, and she ended up cheating on me with her.
Since this was my first relationship, imagine how fucking lost and confused I felt. Luckily, I got back at her. My ex girlfriend has a twin sister.
Now her twin was a friend of mine, even after the breakup. One day she was feeling bad about herself (or fishing for compliments) talking about how she was "fat and ugly" which, mind you, she was not at all. She's this fit softball player with great tits. Anyway, I'm comforting her or whatever and she asks if she can send some pics of her in new clothes she just bought to me. I say yeah, she sends one of her in some new shorts, and then proceeds to start sending me nudes for the next hour including video. Shit was incredible.
>>
>>338137123
>>338137179

Wow. My bad anons. I can't read I guess.

You pass your moral obligations anon. Apologies.
>>
Eh, I haven't played Catherine but am I right in saying it's about a guy who has a steady relationship with someone who isn't all that fun, when a new slut rolls into town and starts giving him blue balls?

The girl I'm with now is the former and while I see lots of hot girls who, in all my porno fantasies, would be a kinky quickie behind the counter, in real life I just never found that shit satisfying. I feel like there's a lack of openness and that you're both essentially using each other to wank.
If you're truly in love with someone, you want to make them cum and see every nook and cranny of them, physically and mentally. I just don't have the drive to make that sort of effort for some random slut, even if she's all of my fetishes and kinks rolled into one.

That being said, me and my girlfriend can appreciate a sexy looking person when they walk by. We're not so delusional as to think that either of us don't have fantasies. Like, if you watch Eyes Wide Shut, there you have a film were a guy's wife says she simply thought about some random hunky sailor having sex with her, and he's so fucking torn up about it that he ends up getting multiple people killed by the end of the night. The animal part of us wants to fuck anything and everything, but another part of us wants love and acceptance and security and all those warm and fuzzy things shitty pop songs write about.
>>
>>338136930
Yeah, I try to speak about my worries from time to time, but I don't want to bother her too much. Other than that fear of infidelity, we're doing pretty well, I'd say

>>338136945
Yup, I acknowledge that. I always worried too much about everything, a bad habit of mine

>>338137142
I wouldn't want to limit her like that, she is a very deppresive person, and doesn't have precisely a caring family, so she gets pretty lonely. I wouldn't want to void her from meeting her friends, which at least can keep her company and cheer her up while I'm not around

>>338137605
I actually don't know, up until all this drama started I was doing pretty well on my own. I've been alone for a good ammount of my life, so I'm pretty much used to it, and now I have friends, so it got better. In fact I never even wanted to be in a relationship, I was never actively seeking one, it sort of just happened one day. And now, I'm stuck here. Yes, I'm afraid of losing her, but I'd say it's mostly because we get along really well and we're pretty happy together. I know I wouldn't be with someone if I was unhappy in it or mistreated.
>>
>>338138336
I think I get what you mean.
I'm the same anon as >>338136885, and to be honest, I think that just walking down the street hand in hand with a girl that I care about and I know cares about me would give me a bigger emotional high than sex would.
>>
>>338131887
I had a roommate who had a long term girlfriend break up with him, feed him some bullshit about how she just couldn't handle being with anyone, and in under a week start dating a friend of her's who had even recently been over at our place.

I had legitimate concerns that he was going to kill either her or himself for the next month.
>>
>>338132304
She looks like Chie. That's a plus.
>>
>>338138867
It's some dark shit man. Just wish these people understood or cared how fucked they are.
>>
>>338138336
You have a bright cuck future, friend.
>>
File: snake smiles a snakey smile.png (293 KB, 479x447) Image search: [Google]
snake smiles a snakey smile.png
293 KB, 479x447
>>338138727
It is. It's gay as fuck, but walking around doing mundane shit with someone you really, deeply love and then both turning to each other for a kiss for no real reason is blissful. Having sex with them is great too. There's no sense of anxiety when you're like that with each other. Like, the second day me and my girlfriend were on our first holiday together (and therefore spending almost every minute of the day together), I went to take a shower and put one of those goofy puffy shower caps on to stop my hair getting wet. I decided to take a shit first and she walked in just as I was wiping my ass. We both just laughed. That's love.

In terms of finding someone like that though, honestly, don't worry about it. I stopped giving a shit about trying to get a girlfriend when we started going out. It's one of those things where the harder you try, the less likely you are to succeed. Just, you know, focus on your own passions and people will be attracted to it. And if they're not, fuck em, you wouldn't have a good relationship with them anyway.

And really, don't worry about getting too old. Our parents may have had kids by the time they were 18-20, but the world is completely different now and there are LOTS of people who seem to never want to settle down.

You'll be fine bro. You're not a fuck up at all. Just don't wallow TOO much, and find other passions in life to focus on. The girls will come after.
>>
These threads make me glad that I'm still a kissless virgin and will never have to put up with any of this shit. If you need companionship in your life then just get a pet, unlike women they will always be loyal to you.
>>
>>338139875
>make me glad
I don't see why are you glad about it. It's something you have to expirience yourself at least once.
>>
>>338139564
Thanks anon. All the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1269x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1269x998
Anyother games similar to Catherine?

>>338139564
I have this with a girl. However she was the first girl i had sex with. I flip-flop between the bliss you describe and a curiosity about fucking other girls.
>>
>>338139387
Worst thing is, she'd been living with us for over 2 years too, and dating him for 5+ years. Whole thing falls apart because she obviously was cheating on him and then broke up with him out of nowhere, on a guy we vaguely knew and honestly wasn't a step up from him in anyway.

Seems horrifying to have happen. She'd been with him pretty much his entire adulthood.
>>
File: 1458944260807s.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1458944260807s.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>>338131120
>a 3d
>>
>>338132740
Sure, bud
>>
>>338139564
You talk the truth.

Thanks for spreading the word on how it really is.
>>
>>338140402
I thought I had it rough. That is quite nightmarish and Im sure he never had a notion that it was feasible. Hope he's doing good.
>>
File: 1450948810408.gif (210 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450948810408.gif
210 KB, 500x500
>>338140167
As someone who actually HAS experienced that shit, fuck you.

It's literally better to never experience love or any kind of romantic relationship in your life. The sting of betrayal and the gaping void in your life that it ultimately leaves is something you'll never know otherwise, and I am 100% serious when I say I'd rather be a kissless virgin than dealing with this fucking void.

Fuck romance. Fuck this void in my life. Fuck women.
>>
File: fuck.png (76 KB, 496x523) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
76 KB, 496x523
>>338131007
My longest relationship lasted for around 20 days.
>>
>>338140639
Fuck off, crybaby.
>>
>>338140639
Lol, edgelord shitfaggot.

Either man the fuck up, or kill yourself.
>>
File: this thread.jpg (111 KB, 957x601) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
111 KB, 957x601
lol this thread
>theres billions of people out there doing what i do but better
>one guy in the thread is that guy
>no its impossible, those people i just complained about, dont exist!
>>
>>338140702
No, you fuck off with your bullshit. Not every experience needs to be shared by every individual, and that includes both romance and heartbreak.

If someone wants to avoid heartbreak, that's their fucking right. If someone wants to risk it, that's their right as well.

I only wish I could go back and change my decisions. Also fuck you.
>>
>>338140931
>more edgelord tears
Fuck off, crybaby.
>>
>>338137402

>drugged

He just got drunk.

And really she never fucked him anyway.
>>
>>338140792
What's edgy about it? I'm merely relaying a truth that's been revealed to me. It has nothing to do with any desire for edge. I got hurt. Many times. I regret even trying.

And fuck you, I'll do neither. I'd rather try to reclaim the happiness I had before making the decision to pursue romance.
>>
>>338141143
>>338140931
>>338140996
>>338140792
>>338140702

This is what "romance" and "love" causes, never waste your life on a woman.
>>
File: 1449394387681.jpg (12 KB, 354x337) Image search: [Google]
1449394387681.jpg
12 KB, 354x337
>>338140996
>Can't accept another's viewpoint
>Can't be bothered to refute it
>I'll call him a crybaby instead!
>>
>>338140792

Women are entitled slutty pieces of shit. Deal with it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.