[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
How do we fix it?
>>
>>338127191
Destroy all Pony's and Xbot's. Done deal. No one to complain about nintendo?
>>
It's dead for a year until the cross gen Zelda U then it's buried for good. That's it.
>>
Too late. Enjoy it for what it is.

Also, orey the NX won't have BC. That way the Wii U will at least keep its games for itself.
>>
File: 1429715829780.jpg (71 KB, 559x598) Image search: [Google]
1429715829780.jpg
71 KB, 559x598
>>338127191
>People bought into the Wii U meme

I remember when this was being shilled left right and centre early last year. Still waiting for that price drop desu.
>>
File: fur.jpg (8 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
fur.jpg
8 KB, 300x199
>>338127739
>centre
>>
>>338127739
>tfw I fell for the shilling

Worst console I've ever bought, there are some solid games but sure as fuck not enough to justify my purchase considering it's getting buried six feet under the second Zelda drops
>>
>>338127191
We throw it into the trash, and make a new one that has a different name, and different games, and is more powerful, and hopefully has better online support.
>>
>>338127191
It's too late. It's dead. Literally the only two games it has left are Zelda (which will have a superior NX port) and Color Trash. If Nintendo had literally anything else for it, they'd speak about it at E3, but we already know E3 is going to be 100% Zelda and nothing else, so...

Don't get me wrong, I had fun for my money and enjoyed it a lot (one of my top 10 favorite game of all time, Wonderful 101, is exclusive to it), but it's time to let go. There's no saving what's already dead.
>>
File: toad cranks one out.png (1 MB, 710x910) Image search: [Google]
toad cranks one out.png
1 MB, 710x910
more toad games
>>
>>338127191
If Nintendo hadn't dun goofed about Homebrewing it would have been a definetly more popular console. Anti-piracy is okay, but anything beyond that was an idiot move of Nintendo. Homebrewing is what allowed the Wii to persist longer than expected.
>>
>>338127191
Games. That's all it needs.
>>
>>338128348
aww, you are cute, trying to shitpost like the others
>>
It's beyond saving, and this is coming from someone who likes the console somewhat.

It has a decent library of titles, but it just was handled terribly by Nintendo.
Everything from the marketing to the software release frequency has been a disaster, and there's nothing to do but just move on from it at this point.

I have learned a valuable lesson from it though, and it's that Nintendo and I may be going in different directions. As much as I love some of the games on the console, if this is how they're going to handle the NX, I probably won't be getting one any time soon.
>>
File: 1454546686809.png (535 KB, 700x676) Image search: [Google]
1454546686809.png
535 KB, 700x676
>>338131128

This, fuck the NX. I'm just hoping the new zelda doesn't run like crap but if TP's an indication it'll probably be ok.
>>
>>338127191
The hardware, for me, is pretty fine. Controller was interesting and the system is pretty decent. Can run Wii games and all that. Shit's nice.

The only problem the Wii U had is Nintendo itself. They didn't cared too much about this. If they really showed some love for this console they should have done the following:

-Not naming it Wii U. It should have been changed to something else because the name Wii U feels like an expansion pack to the Wii, kinda like the N64 Disk Drive.
-Give it more games.
-Sm4sh should have been a Wii U exclusive. It didn't help that the 3DS version was out first.
-They shouldn't enforce the controller's gimmick to us too much. I'm fine with their games showing the controller's capacity but make it either: A.) Not forced to our throat or B.) An option to disable/reduce it (see Star Fox)

If this is how they treat the WiiU, I'm afraid on how they will treat NX.

Also, it seems that they cared about the 3ds more than the Wii U.
>>
File: dunno.png (74 KB, 499x362) Image search: [Google]
dunno.png
74 KB, 499x362
Isn't this thread late? NX is releasing next year.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.