[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember the time when you still was able to enjoy videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gabe-newell-e-geoff-keighley.jpg (210 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
gabe-newell-e-geoff-keighley.jpg
210 KB, 800x581
Do you remember the time when you still was able to enjoy videogames?
>>
yes, it was today when I played some video games
>>
>>338126607
ditto
>>
yes

the last time that was, was in 2011

i blame the twitch generation for everything with games nowadays
>>
File: pepee.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
pepee.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>>338126607
>>338126697
LEAVE
>>
>>338126532
Over ten years ago.

>Get home from school
>CS 1.6
>WarCraft III
>Guild Wars
>Jet Set Radio Future
>Halo multiplayer with infinite grenades
>>
>>338126745
dumb frogposter
>>
I played Dragon's Dogma for the first time yesterday and it's pretty fun.
>>
File: alcoholism.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
alcoholism.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
well, I admit, I think the enjoyment coming from vidya is less than when I was young

why though, is this the feeling of becoming old?
>>
I had fun with MGSV today
>>
>>338126607
same here. Got all Cheeki breeki a nuuuuuuu in some Metro because it and the sequel went on sale recently and I remember those games being top-tier.
>>
>>338126532
Yeah but now with friends. Honestly I don't care to play any single player games anymore unless it's horror. It's so fucking fun to play Terraria mobile with friends.
>>
I still do to this very day. It's going to suck when I don't enjoy playing video games but for now, I find it fun. But now, it seems that there are less games that I'm looking forward too, at least for this game.
>>
>>338126532
I still do because I suck at video games, so its exciting when I'm able to do the simplest combo.
>>
>>338126532
No, I always hated video games.
>>
I was playing ps2/ps1 games back then so early 00s,I'm a bitter bastard now but I think that comes with age.
>>
>>338126751
>CS 1.6
>WarCraft III
>Guild Wars

Literally me, just add Diablo 2 to that list. I hope you were playing custom maps on WC3 too, anon.

>tfw you'll never play Guild Wars for the first time again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o993z3UsG20
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.