[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: purge.jpg (73 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
73 KB, 900x720
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The unlit campfire in the lower right. It isn't lit and brings shame to all campfires.
>>
File: infdectedanana.png (233 KB, 1744x883) Image search: [Google]
infdectedanana.png
233 KB, 1744x883
>>338124979
>>
>>338124979
The Giants
They have no right to go around smashing villages just because they're the size of a house
>>
dota 2 is better
>>
>>338125465
>Blizzard still recruits artists/programmers as game designers because that's how they started

>Thinking those analogies hold up for modern AAA quality

No wonder they have to steal all their ideas from Farmville
>>
>>338125275
Well, it was raining
>>
>>338124979
Blizzard.
>>
>>338125417
>You are not my chef yet, boyardee.

Every fucking time.
>>
Uther/Jaina
It's called the culling, rather than genocide or massacre, for a reason
>>
>>338124979
Uther and Jaina.

A small sacrifice of Stratholme was well worth it to keep the remainder of Lordaeron safe.
>>
>>338124979
Uther for being a dumbass and leaving Arthas

Arthas for throwing a hissy fit the moment Uther questions his plan instead of trying to convince him there's no other way.
>>
In the grand scheme of things probably Arthas because this led to him becoming undead
>>
>>338126089
This indeed. Nigga could of just stood on the outskirts for like 10 minutes and saw the town morph to undead,
>>
>>338124979
Arthas was in the right here. They were going to be killed anyway. What was Uther even thinking?
>>
>>338126010
This. Jaina was already aware of the plague too, she saw what it could do and knew that it was in the grain. Didn't make sense why she would be against it really.
>>
Arthas.
Uther is just some loser.
>>
>>338126164
But then with the town fully turned into an undead cesspool, Arthas and Uther's army would suffer substantial casualties in comparison to just simply mercy killing the city.
>>
>>338125417
I never found this pasta that funny...
>>
>>338125275
Stop campfire shaming!
All campfires are beautiful!
>>
>>338124979
Arthas would have never gone to northrend and lordaeron would have fallen to undead scourge if they let Mal ganis raise zombie army there.
>>
File: 1389985980237.jpg (39 KB, 283x269) Image search: [Google]
1389985980237.jpg
39 KB, 283x269
>be Arthas, a paladin
>entire city is infected with diseases
>solution is to kill everybody, rather than spam Cleanse

Nigga even had a slutty refrigerator ready to go into Stratholme with him to give him drinks when he's out of mana but he chased her away with his tantrum with Uther.
>>
>>338124979
Both were impatient and unwillign to listen.
>>
>>338126583
They fuckign raise all the same. It always felt to me like Arthas was a pissy child and throwing a tantrum that someone was actually over him in the peckign order
>>
there might have been some ambiguity if some of the peasants didn't turn into undead but any single house will release peasants that ALWAYS transform to zombies.
>>
File: HUH.jpg (79 KB, 453x634) Image search: [Google]
HUH.jpg
79 KB, 453x634
>>338126373

How about this one ?

rthas: I watch my tone with you, old man. I may be the prince, but you're still my superior as a paladin.

Uther: As if you could forget. Yes Arthas, there's something about the plague I should know. ...Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they turn into the Undead!

Arthas: What?!

Uther: This entire city must be purged.

Arthas: How can I even consider that? There's got to be some other way.

Uther: Damn it, Arthas! As my future king, order me to purge this city!

Arthas: I am not your king yet, old man. Nor should you obey that command even if I were.

Uther: Then you must consider this an act of treason.

Arthas: Treason?! Have I lost my mind, Uther?

Uther: Have you? Prince Arthas, by right of succession and the sovereignty of your crown, you must hereby relieve me of my command, and suspend my paladins from service.

Jaina: Uther! You can't just--

Uther: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow him. The rest of you... get out of his sight.

Arthas: I've just crossed a terrible threshold, Uther.

Jaina: ...Arthas?

Arthas: I'm sorry, Jaina. You can't watch me do this.
>>
>>338126216
Jaina was weak willed. That was her entire gimmick.

She was weak against the orcs, and he father was killed for it.

She was weak against the undead, and arthas was corrupted for it.

Now in WoW she is finally strong, and I want her to take over the alliance and bring the war back to warcraft. Varian can no longer stand in her way from going full Dismantle, because he was weak, and died for it She has already turned one supposed to be neutral order against the horde.
>>
>>338124979
Just realized it's a similar option in Knights Ogre: Let us Cling Together.
>>
>>338127382
Is Jaina going to rape Varians son and turn him into a little bitch who only follows her word?
>>
File: 1409464562284.jpg (506 KB, 1475x964) Image search: [Google]
1409464562284.jpg
506 KB, 1475x964
>>
Post Bane version.
>>
>>338125417
>>
>>338127353
nice
>>
>>338127353
funny
>>
>>338124979
Uther and Jaina for abandoning Arthas, Uther for being so shortsighted to not see the larger issue at hand. Jaina for being weak willed, she had already seen the effects of the plague and knew what would happen if the entire city became undead but ran away instead of trying to deal with it before it became a issue.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.