[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoC fhNHtkIQ Why are DSP�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1462394370429.png (113 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1462394370429.png
113 KB, 600x652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCfhNHtkIQ

Why are DSP's reviews so fucking good?
>>
>>338123693
why does this retard have 6 different youtube channels?
>>
>>338123693
first
>>
Turns out hes a pretty normal guy when he isn't putting on his raging asspie act.
>>
>>338123756
Because he figured out that people watching his shit on one channel us not nearly enough to support his two houses, 2 cars and 3 times daily fastfood habits and terrible decision making.

That and Machinima is pretty much gonna fire him soon so he is desperate
>>
>>338124689
lol, none of that is true.
>>
>>338123693
DSP has always been based, he's just bad at video games
>>
>>338124689
He wants to move away from the DSP name, people still instantly fill any video he uploads a ton of dislikes.

Also some of his stuff used to get lost in the shuffle from his main channel where he uploads ungodly amounts of videos
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>dsp plays doom better than polygon's arthur gies
>>
>>338123693
Yes. On 0ar with fucking tgwtg reviews
>>
>>338124771
He actually does have several Homes and vehicles. One of which is his old apartment that he still hasn't quit paying for after he moved out.
He pretty much eats out everyday. and you can not tell me that he doesn't make terrible decisions constantly. OP's Pic related.
>>
File: 1336443653922.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1336443653922.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>you're going to be doing a little bit of platforming
>because in the original dooms this was a big part of it

Wut
>>
>>338124971
My 4 year old niece plays doom better than Arthur gies. And DSP.
And it isn't even the new doom.
>>
>>338125093
>He pretty much eats out everyday.
He doesn't really do that anymore, it's why he's lost weight
>>
>>338125114
the original Doom was basically a 2D top down shooter with a creative perspective to make it look first person

of course there was no platforming
>>
I haven't played DOOM but does the speed in DOOM 4 bother you guys at all? It seems so slow and boring compared to the first.

The AI seem so dumb in 4, I guess it's a throwback to the old game.
>>
>>338123693
Is he our guy?
>>
>>338125380
>I haven't played DOOM
>It seems so slow and boring compared to the first

How are you able to compare anything with what you haven't played with?

Sure you don't move as fast in D44m as you do in doom 1, but the enemies are far more aggressive in D44m and will kill you far more easily.

It's pretty much what Serious Sam 3 should have been.
>>
>>338125380
>>338125515
It's so weird to hear people praise how fast it is. Really? Niggas, go play Painkiller.
>>
I played against him today on Doom. We absolutely dominated his team, but he was the top player of his team. Bad luck, I guess.
>>
>>338125581
>Painkiller
>fast

Nigga, go play fucking F-Zero GX.
>>
>>338125306
looks just as fat as he used to be pre-goatee, even more, he gots bitch tits
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.