[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is actually pretty fun. Why does /v/ always shit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: doom.jpg (4 MB, 3456x1944) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
4 MB, 3456x1944
This game is actually pretty fun.

Why does /v/ always shit on fun games? I FUcking hate this place.
>>
So leave.
>>
/v/ shits on anything that isnt dark souls.
>>
>>338120572
And then they nitpick on darksouls until blue in the face
>>
>>338120572
>/v/ shits on anything that isn't the first Dark Souls
FTFY so no one would get confused.
>>
>>338119764
HELP HELP NOBODY IS BUYING OUR SHIT HALO CLONE
BETTER PRETEND WE ACTUALLY HAVE ONE SINGLE FAN, MAYBE SOMEONE WILL BELIEVE IT!!!!!!
>>
>>338120572
Dunno why ds 1-3 suck ass. Demons Souls is best. Bloodborne is ok.
>>
>>338120737
>Halo clone

confirmed for not even playing it. Holy shit watch a video or something before you shitpost faggot.
>>
>>338120905
Enjoy your short and bad halo game you fucking idiot
>>
>>338119764

+shekel

I was going to buy the game but all the shill threads put me off it. I probably wouldn't have liked it anyway. I don't even like anything anymore so I guess thanks Bethesda for saving me some money.
>>
>>338121340
this is autism incarnate
>>
>>338121461
What website were you browsing again?
>>
>>338121461

Hi OP. What's the matter, never avoided a product because of obnoxious advertising before? I do it to games that get viral marketed way too hard and I do it to products in supermarkets that have particularly infuriating TV commercials. Wish more people did it, would make the world a better place.
>>
>>338121461
oh sorry todd did someone point out the truth about your shit thread about your terrible game?

I bet that hurt your feelings
>>
>>338121074
I suppose you think quake was a halo clone to?
>>
>>338119764
Got very positive stream review's. /v/ are all faggots who shit on any game they don't actually play
>>
>>338121664
I'm not joking when I say that you're the most autistic person I've met before.
>>
>it's another "I hate /v/" thread
I really hope I'm just being tricked each time
>>
>>338122137
>He likes /v/
lol
>>
>>338121758
No, just this piece of shit
>>
>>338122215
I love it, I don't know what else i'd waste my time with
>>
>>338122120
Why, is there no mirror in your bathroom?
>>
>>338122120

The purpose of advertising is to convince people to buy a product, viral marketing is no different. If a company spends money to get people to shill their game, or put an ad on TV, and they lose sales because of people being put off by the ads they might consider marketing it in a different way. I was considering buying Doom to begin with, but annoying viralshit threads put me off it, therefore the marketing failed. If you're trying to insinuate that I'm autistic for thinking that 80% of these antagonistic threads that accuse /v/ as a collective for being retarded for not liking/buying videogame x instead of actually inspiring discussion of videogame x, you should at least understand it's been known for a long time now that it is an objective fact that there are marketing groups that specifically shill products and political candidates on discussion boards (including 4chan) and get paid to do so.
>>
>>338121340
>muh bethesda is evil, muh shekels
Shitters like you don't buy games anyway and you are still gonna pirate it like the faggot you are.
>>
>>338121461
Yep, its just they typical autistic manchild who does nothing but repeat what the hivemind says.
>>
>>338123114

>UGH, they won't buy D44M despite all these positive threads about it being constantly posted, this is SO problematic
>clearly it's le hivemind boogeymonster

You are this retarded
>>
>>338123308
>claims is not part of the typical autistic,worthless hivemind
>proceeds to talk exactly like a hivemind autistic, imitating robot.

You really don't get to call anyone retarded, people like you makes retards look good.
>>
>>338119764
if you'd actually fucking pay attention you'd know that /v/ only shit on the multiplayer mode
>>
>>338123907

Now I KNOW you're a shill or at least a Redditor. I've read through a handful of these threads and the general impression in both the shill threads and the actual gameplay discussion threads is that the game is basically alright and the only real arguments are whether or not it's worth the current price. Hivemind says "game's decent" and I say "I'm not buying it anyway" and you're telling me that I'm "hivemind imitating." You're completely retarded. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>338119764
/v/ has been disappointed over the years its no wonder they be against it also its bethesda.
>>
>>338124106
>>338122652
These actually seem like reasonable responses. Someone should save these.
>>
>>338122410
No U!

Dumbfuck
>>
File: oh my FUCK.jpg (33 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
oh my FUCK.jpg
33 KB, 493x276
>literally all of /v/ likes nuDoom
>WAAAAAAAAAAH /v/ HATES GAEMS I HATE ThIS PLACE
We have daily threads for Dark Souls, Uncharted, and Overwatch
And we had daily threads for Fire Emblem, XCX, Planet Coaster, Kirby, Street Fighter, Pokken, Nioh, and Stardew Valley

Anyone who says /v/ hates games needs to fuck off to NeoGAF where they belong
>>
>>338120702
/v/ shat on the first dark souls too by the way newfag.
>>
>>338120702

Uh oh.
Newfag doesn't remember the shockwaves meme
>>
>>338124969
Screen cap then yourself then. There are better images (with proof even) showing how companies hire pathetic Indians and other subhumans to promote game/products and build fake hype around then on online forums. Though it's easy to speculate a lot of it is underage children doing it ironically nowadays.
>>
>>338120320
Well now I have to stay to spite you.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.